2018 Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Recruiting

SDSU has offered Hailey Oskey from Seymour, Wis. She is the first player to receive an offer in the 2018 class in the state of Wisconsin. 5-9 Guard. Don't know much else right now....

Re: 2018 Recruiting

Iowa, Illinois, and UW-Green Bay are also listed as showing interest.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Are we not robbing the cradle on this one? How old is she know like 13 or so?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Are we not robbing the cradle on this one? How old is she know like 13 or so?
        Believe she would be a freshman so 14 or 15.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          Believe she would be a freshman so 14 or 15.
          She must have potential or we would not be offering.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            She must have potential or we would not be offering.
            We got a verbal from a sophomore from somewhere in Iowa last year I think so offering to underclassmen isn't unprecedented.

Comment

We got a verbal from a sophomore from somewhere in Iowa last year I think so offering to underclassmen isn't unprecedented.
              I thought the Feigen-White offers were nuts, but that worked so why not this one.

Comment

Annabel Graettinger from Muscatine Ia., she'll be here next year already. Emily Clemens is her former team mate will play for Western Illinois this year as a freshman.

Comment

Ive seen her play multiple times. She is the real deal. She is the most skilled scorer I've seen at that age. By the time she graduates she could have the potential to go anywhere in the country. Yes she is young but she will be one of the too recruits in the country. She is receiving heavy Interest from almost every big ten school already

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU2332 View Post
                    Ive seen her play multiple times. She is the real deal. She is the most skilled scorer I've seen at that age. By the time she graduates she could have the potential to go anywhere in the country. Yes she is young but she will be one of the too recruits in the country. She is receiving heavy Interest from almost every big ten school already
                    Let's hope her potential peaks while wearing Yellow and Blue, sounds promising getting in on the ground floor .

Comment

Working...
                    X