Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a little surprised by spread of preseason poll...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a little surprised by spread of preseason poll...

Correct, that probably could be added to the toss up games. Middle Tennessee is very good. Weren't they ranked or at least receiving votes last year? I haven't looked to see if they lost any significant players either.

Comment

MTSU lost about 130 minutes of game from last year's team. They have some experience at the guard positions. One was freshman of the year in the USA. Over the years it appears the home team has won the game. There are some transfers becoming eligible this year as well. They will play Arizona St, Miami, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Clemson, Xavier, and Kentucky before coming to Brookings. It should be a good game.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        Correct, that probably could be added to the toss up games. Middle Tennessee is very good. Weren't they ranked or at least receiving votes last year? I haven't looked to see if they lost any significant players either.
        Ebony Rowe is gone, she'll be hard to replace.

Comment

Jacks play 4 teams ranked in the top 44 according to College Sports Maddness

#43 Middle Tennessee
          #37 Arkansas
          #32 BYU
          #25 DePaul

Don't agree with how high BYU and Arkansas are.....

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            Jacks play 4 teams ranked in the top 44 according to College Sports Maddness

#43 Middle Tennessee
            #37 Arkansas
            #32 BYU
            #25 DePaul

Don't agree with how high BYU and Arkansas are.....
            I'd like to see our name there, that's about the range for at-large picks for the NCAA tournament, or better yet, a top 25

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              I'd like to see our name there, that's about the range for at-large picks for the NCAA tournament, or better yet, a top 25
              If we go 3-1 in that group, a top 44 should be available.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                If we go 3-1 in that group, a top 44 should be available.
                DePaul should be a bigger feather than #25, if we can beat them.I think they might be a tad underrated in this poll.

Comment

Working...
                X