Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014-2015 & Future Rosters

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    It is also rare that a starter and red shirt transfer out in the same year. He did not want to have that many scholarships open and the high school talent he would want is not available for the new season. He still has an open scholarship as I look at the new roster today.
    http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...B_OEM_ID=15000
    I have 13 playing next year, Wade sits out next year. Two open scholarships next year,right? Only one for 2016-2017.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      I have 13 playing next year, Wade sits out next year. Two open scholarships next year,right? Only one for 2016-2017.
      14 for next year. Doesn't matter that Wade has to sit. Since she will be on a scholarship it counts against the total allowable. One open scholarship for next year, which isn't unusual for AJ to sit on.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        14 for next year. Doesn't matter that Wade has to sit. Since she will be on a scholarship it counts against the total allowable. One open scholarship for next year, which isn't unusual for AJ to sit on.
        Good to know, thanks for the information.

Comment

Kaitlyn Severyn has landed on the yotes roster. She will continue to play basketball for awhile.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Kaitlyn Severyn has landed on the yotes roster. She will continue to play basketball for awhile.
            Good luck to her. She will have to sit out another year because of the transfer rule correct? Hope she enjoys finishing runner-up for the years to come

Comment

"A house divided against itself, cannot stand"

She is going to be the blacksheep of the family. Her parents are SDSU grads, and her brothers still here. hopefully she likes it there. Not the first player we have lost to them and probably not the last.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                "A house divided against itself, cannot stand"

She is going to be the blacksheep of the family. Her parents are SDSU grads, and her brothers still here. hopefully she likes it there. Not the first player we have lost to them and probably not the last.
                FYI, her boyfriend attends USD.

Comment

FYI, her boyfriend attends USD.
                  Nobody is perfect. I am just kidding. my wife and a lot of friends went to USD. In all seriousness hopefully its good for her there.

Still sort of wierd to lose 2 players to the USD's.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Nobody is perfect. I am just kidding. my wife and a lot of friends went to USD. In all seriousness hopefully its good for her there.

Still sort of wierd to lose 2 players to the USD's.
                    Have lost more than 2. I can name 4 off the top of my head (Koupal, Schooley, Carda and now Severyn).

Comment

Have lost more than 2. I can name 4 off the top of my head (Koupal, Schooley, Carda and now Severyn).
                      I meant this year Stevens and Severyn both went to USD. Just different USD's.

Comment

You can tcount dead bodies until the cows come home. I just don't see why is necessary to worry about one person transferring to USD. Though these people are specially talented, they need some prep for life in the form of education. I would have loved to attend USD to study accounting. Long story but I would agree Ms Severyn has her reasons. End of Post.u

Comment

A nice read about Miller and Young

https://medium.com/@alleywhoops/coun...g-56d84a5fbd81

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                            Enjoyed reading this article.This guy really writes well,very good writer.Thanks SDS.

Comment

It's official, Tracy and Bultsma signed today.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=210487690

Comment

I've forgotten...does Chynna Stevens have to sit out a year at U San Diego? I see she is on the roster, but she didn't play at all in the first game.

Comment

Working...
                                X