Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Recruiting

"Two days" : two signings?

Personally, I'm hoping it is Larson. I like the "coming home" theme, getting the best of SD talent, and the added local interest she would bring. Not to mention the athletic 6'2 part.

The events of the past few weeks should only raise the team's profile help recruiting. It would be real easy to want to get a chance to play alongside Miller, Guebert and company.

Comment

Re: 2016 Recruiting

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      Have a feeling much to the dismay of jackdaniel Tagyn Larson is a Jackrabbit!
      If the coaches choose Tagyn, I'll have no problem, as I've previously said ,once they put on the uniform,I'll back them 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        If the coaches choose Tagyn, I'll have no problem, as I've previously said ,once they put on the uniform,I'll back them 100%.
        Be pretty hard not to welcome a top 100 recruit and #15 rated wing in the country who just was recruited to a Big 10 school and now evidently wants to be a Jackrabbit.

Comment

I guess for me It was pretty clear cut that the above poster was saying he hopes the coaches take the needed (if needed) time to evaluate options. and that perhaps there may be better available talent if we are going to use an available scholarship. Now I'm starting to wonder if I was alone in reading what he said all wrong. I apologize for somewhat discussing a poster (Rules) but Just want to clarify my understanding of someone else's position.

Comment

I pretty much trust AJ to make good recruiting decisions at this point, so I'm all "whatever, sounds great, go Rabbits" in regards to wbb recruiting.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              "Two days" : two signings?

Personally, I'm hoping it is Larson. I like the "coming home" theme, getting the best of SD talent, and the added local interest she would bring. Not to mention the athletic 6'2 part.

The events of the past few weeks should only raise the team's profile help recruiting. It would be real easy to want to get a chance to play alongside Miller, Guebert and company.
              If it would be two commits, AJ was said to be in Sioux Falls over Christmas break watching Minnetonka,MN. They just won the 4A title a week ago and have some very talented underclassmen.

Comment

The way I look at it,getting the best recruit we can is what's crucial to continuing to be successful.I'm sure everyone feels the same.

Comment

Is there some rule that prevents an announcement from SDSU stating Tagyn Larson, a transfer student, is going to be a Jackrabbit?

Added: That question is a little confusing. Assuming that Tagyn Larson is the subject of AJ's post -- and that is consistent with some "news" that is now in circulation -- what details must be met before we get beyond the coy social media suggestions and have an actual announcement? Larson will be a nice addition to the roster. Some Iowa fans thought the Hawkeyes were trying to get her to play a little out of her comfortable position but nonetheless she had a bright future at Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    Is there some rule that prevents an announcement from SDSU stating Tagyn Larson, a transfer student, is going to be a Jackrabbit?
                    She would probably need to be admitted to the school first.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      She would probably need to be admitted to the school first.
                      Would that be different from LOI from high school signees?
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The way I look at it,getting the best recruit we can is what's crucial to continuing to be successful.I'm sure everyone feels the same.
                        And you've stated repeatedly we can do much better!

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          Would that be different from LOI from high school signees?
                          I believe it is the same. LOI is void if they don't get admission into the school.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                            And you've stated repeatedly we can do much better!
                            I want, and I thought everyone wanted,the best recruit possible...people are going way out of their way to be confrontational now...get over it

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              I believe it is the same. LOI is void if they don't get admission into the school.
                              And once that situation is passed, she would need to sit out a year to play at another D1 program.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I want, and I thought everyone wanted,the best recruit possible...people are going way out of their way to be confrontational now...get over it
                                How do you know she isn't the best possible recruit?
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X