2016 Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 Recruiting

anything new on the women's basketball front?

Comment

Other than the change in assistant coaches (see Nord thread), I'm not ware of much. That might be a good thing. Losing Chynna Stevens to a transfer was enough drama for one off-season.
      This space for lease.

Comment

well, with the first exhibition game on the 29th of october, heck, the official start of practice can't be too far down the road---maybe 2-3 weeks, tops?

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
          well, with the first exhibition game on the 29th of october, heck, the official start of practice can't be too far down the road---maybe 2-3 weeks, tops?
          Last years first practice was Oct 6,according to first practice video of last yr anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            Last years first practice was Oct 6,according to first practice video of last yr anyway.
            Denver has Oct 14 for the fan jam. I am guessing that this is the first official day for them.
            http://www.denverpioneers.com/sports...091615aaa.html
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Denver has Oct 14 for the fan jam. I am guessing that this is the first official day for them.
              http://www.denverpioneers.com/sports...091615aaa.html
              thanks OH.....I read the link.
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 09-19-2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Let's get back to 2016 recruiting

Comment

Nice write up in the Star Trib on 2016 signee Sydney Tracy from St. Michael-Albertville in MN.

http://www.startribune.com/prep-athl...all/361974131/

Comment

Sidney Tracy: 16th in scoring (227), 36th ppg (18.9), 99th in rebounding (52)

Comment

Would Jacks have any interest in the Bison's Holly Johnson? Not sure it would require a scholarship and if healed from her injury could play immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                        Would Jacks have any interest in the Bison's Holly Johnson? Not sure it would require a scholarship and if healed from her injury could play immediately.
                        I'm not sure there will be many minutes to be had next year. Wade will be eligible and will make us two-deep at the 4 after being in the program for a year. Plus Tracy is coming in at the 3/4 spots and Bultsma will be another big body at the 5. And Graettinger comes in as a 2/3. The Jacks may already be as deep next season as they have been for a long time. I would think Johnson would want to go somewhere where she is guaranteed decent minutes.

Comment

According to Fargo media she will probably be headed up to UND.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            I'm not sure there will be many minutes to be had next year. Wade will be eligible and will make us two-deep at the 4 after being in the program for a year. Plus Tracy is coming in at the 3/4 spots and Bultsma will be another big body at the 5. And Graettinger comes in as a 2/3. The Jacks may already be as deep next season as they have been for a long time. I would think Johnson would want to go somewhere where she is guaranteed decent minutes.
                            I would bet being part of a winning program is more important.

Comment

I would bet being part of a winning program is more important.
                              If this was true, why did she start at NDSU?

Comment

I hope not.

Comment

Working...
                                X