NJIT again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJIT again...

Well tomorrow is suppose to be the New Jersey Tech game. But right now the team is stranded in Chicago. Let's finish off with a W.

Re: NJIT again...

According to Terry's blog, the team is still in Ft. Wayne awaiting their delayed flight to Chicago. The team won't make to Newark until midnite at the earliest and the coaches are trying to move back the tip-off (2 p.m. EST). Unless the game gets pushed back to Sunday, I would say the odds are 50/50 (at best) that this game will get played.

Comment

SDSU vs. NJIT Round 2

What are everyone’s thoughts on the NJIT game on Saturday?

Comment

Re: SDSU vs. NJIT Round 2

We will win.

Comment

Well we will if we play the game im sure. How bad u think it is gunna be?

Comment

A win is never bad. I'll say 10-15 points.

Comment

That's also if the ladies can get to the game i hope they do.. I want another home game at Frost in the NIT!

Comment

We win by 30+.....NJIT was absolutely the worst womens CBB team I have ever seen. Its hard to believe they have won 4 games. They proved it>>>>not all nerds can play basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by tdhummel
                  What are everyone’s thoughts on the NJIT game on Saturday?

Two words popped into my head . . . blood bath. It won't be pretty for the Highlanders.

Go State!

Comment

89 and montana i like the Optimism  hopefully we play and we do slaughter the nerds by 30+  lets see another career high game for Megan!

Comment

I base my predition by looking at the first meeting at Frost.

SDSU 96 - NJ Tech 30 -- 2/8/07

I know this time we are in Newark, but still . . . it won't be pretty.

Go State!

Comment

yea i was at that NJIT game It wasnt that pretty on their part I think the whole student section was cheering for us to hit 100 points with like 2 miniutes left in the game. I don't see us beating them by 66 like we did in frost I do think it will be possibly a 20 point game down there. If it isn't cancelled. Then im still praying for an NIT game in Brrokings!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                          A win is never bad. I'll say 10-15 points.
                          I'm sorry. I thought I was on the men's page. The men will win by 10-15. The women will win by 30-40.

Comment

Originally posted by tdhummel
                            89 and montana i like the Optimism  hopefully we play and we do slaughter the nerds by 30+  lets see another career high game for Megan!
                            In a lot of regards, Highlanders are soooo bad that I'd like for Jacks to go for triple digits and for Megan to score 50 in her last regular season game. Let them take shots, they don't have the abilities to run with the Rabbits! ;D

Comment

Re: NJIT again...

any further updates?

Comment

Working...
                              X