Senior Recognition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Recognition

Thank you Tara, Steph and Hannah for the years of hard work and dedication to the program. You ladies were a class act on and off the court and a joy to watch. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Re: Senior Recognition

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Thank you Tara, Steph and Hannah for the years of hard work and dedication to the program. You ladies were a class act on and off the court and a joy to watch. Good luck in your future endeavors!
    I would like to second that motion!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Thank you for leading a charge to go deeper into post season play than the Jacks have ever ventured before. While your individual numbers will get lost in the many that have come before and will depart after, your legacy of a final four WNIT, and playing in front of 12K plus will stand well over time. Thanks again for long, and dedicated BB careers and entertainment for us ardent fans. We salute you!

Comment

Taking their place in a long line of exceptional people who have come and gone before them who have donned the Jackrabbit uniform.Steph,Tara,and Hannah,thank you for upholding the high standards that were set for you by your predecessors, and for preserving those standards for your younger teammates to aspire to.Time to bid you farewell and wishing you the very best.

Comment

This thread, reminds me of this video.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            This thread, reminds me of this video.
            It's been determined that is lakesbison.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              Taking their place in a long line of exceptional people who have come and gone before them who have donned the Jackrabbit uniform.Steph,Tara,and Hannah,thank you for upholding the high standards that were set for you by your predecessors, and for preserving those standards for your younger teammates to aspire to.Time to bid you farewell and wishing you the very best.
              Good players and good people. We happen to know Tara and she is a thoroughly sweet young woman who has always treated my daughters so well when we see her at the fast break camps, etc. At the end of this year's clinic I was hoping to spot some of the women's basketball players signing shirts (knowing that they don't stay long because they have to go prepare for their game that afternoon). I spotted Tara in the middle of the signing area, autographing a few shirts as she walked through. I got my girls over there thinking they could get other signatures after, but all they wanted was Tara's autograph. As soon as they had that they were ready to go!

Thanks for all you have put into Jackrabbit basketball for the past 4-5 years.
              The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Thank you for leading a charge to go deeper into post season play than the Jacks have ever ventured before. While your individual numbers will get lost in the many that have come before and will depart after, your legacy of a final four WNIT, and playing in front of 12K plus will stand well over time. Thanks again for long, and dedicated BB careers and entertainment for us ardent fans. We salute you!
                My thoughts exactly...and you comment about the WNIT was why we got crazy and went to El Paso. We asked the question of ourselves, how many times will we get to go see a Jackrabbit basketball team play in a national tournament's Final Four. It may have been a once in a lifetime occurrence, although we can always hope for more!!!

Comment

Working...
                X