X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Indiana at Frost

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Kids and students aren't charged $20...
    Sorry. I was just pointing out that UTEP has to draw a lot more fans to make up for the difference in tickets prices. Im sure UTEP's ticket prices for students and kids are lower as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      SDSU needs to save all of these post game interviews from the opposing coaches to show to recruits. The coaches can't get enough of the atmosphere and program that AJ has built. It is so cool to hear them talk about SDSU in such high regard.
      That's a great idea. It would have be awesome to get a recruit to one of these games in person too. They would be sold.

From a TV tweet: Indiana coach Curt Miller on visiting Frost Arena: "What an honor to play here. That game made us better in the future."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

All the post game interviews are on the Argus site now.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          All the post game interviews are on the Argus site now.
          If you haven't watched the interview with Indiana's coach, do it. That young man is a class act with a bright future.
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
          X