Indiana at Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana at Frost

Sunday at 2:00 p.m. Let's hit 5,000...didn't we have more than 5,000 the last time Indiana came to Frost?

Re: Indiana at Frost

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Sunday at 2:00 p.m. Let's hit 5,000...didn't we have more than 5,000 the last time Indiana came to Frost?
    Closer to 6 I think. One of the best crowds ever at Frost.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      Closer to 6 I think. One of the best crowds ever at Frost.
      Yes, 6053.

Comment

Indiana's 3 guards play a lot of minutes (35+ in all three WNIT games) and the other two starters also play a majority of the minutes.

Comment

I bought my four season ticket seats again, and I'm not even going. (I have "my people" who do that for me when I can't make it, don't cha know. They make noise. GOOD Rabbits!)

Go Rabbits!
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            I bought my four season ticket seats again, and I'm not even going. (I have "my people" who do that for me when I can't make it, don't cha know. They make noise. GOOD Rabbits!)

Go Rabbits!
            I'm excited for Indiana at Frost! My dad was like "oh maybe we'll go. probably not." And then my grandma called literally 5 seconds later and said "Madison, we have an extra ticket, Janet can't go anymore. You in or what?" I'm in. I'm so in.
            Great moments are born from great opportunities.
            ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
              I'm excited for Indiana at Frost! My dad was like "oh maybe we'll go. probably not." And then my grandma called literally 5 seconds later and said "Madison, we have an extra ticket, Janet can't go anymore. You in or what?" I'm in. I'm so in.
              I hope you get to experience the place the way it was last night. And of course watching them get the W

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

We missed the over 3500 for Minnesota. We should raise the bar from 3500 to 3800 for the over/under Sunday against Indiana. It should be a great afternoon in Frost! Go Jacks!!
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  We missed the over 3500 for Minnesota. We should raise the bar from 3500 to 3800 for the over/under Sunday against Indiana. It should be a great afternoon in Frost! Go Jacks!!
                  I'll take the over. I would expect over 4000. I would bet a very large majority of fans there last night will return, especially after the reaction when they gave the announcement after the game.

Comment

Georgetown, UNI, Penn St, N. Illinois, Butler, Creighton, Minnesota, Indiana..... I'd say that is a decent set of home games for 2014.

I'm ready to dial the ticket office at 4:00 and see what is available. I too expect that the demand will increase for this one. More publicity, growing level of hype, much better weather, weekend, afternoon tip-off... 4,000+

Comment

Indiana has won all three of the WNIT games by a combined 5 points. They have hosted every game so this will be their 1st road test during the tournament. This will be a tough test for the Hoosiers. Both IUPUI and IPFW played them close. I like our chances in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Yes, 6053.
                        Included our group, was a great atmosphere, best I've been in for women's basketball.

I expect 4000 and if we can push it closer to 5K and get the victory another home game is a definite possibility.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                          I hope you get to experience the place the way it was last night. And of course watching them get the W

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                          I'm definitely excited! Games and fans in these situations can be so powerful.
                          Great moments are born from great opportunities.
                          ---Herb Brooks

Comment

As of right now less than 90 reserved tickets remain. If you want reserved seats you better act fast.

Comment

Damn. I called at 3:59 and got the automated message telling me to leave my number for a callback "in the order they were received". Still waiting, 45 minutes later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X