GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs. DU Pioneers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs. DU Pioneers

This is the first conference game at Denver for the women. Denver has gone 4-1 at home in conference with the only loss against the IUPUI Jaguars. A Jackrabbit win tonight will keep Denver at the #6 seed and remove all possibility of Denver influencing any other seeds in the tournament. It would be a good time for the Jackrabbits to have a player come to the front this week in order to have 1 Jackrabbit player of the week during the conference play. I am not opposed to having multiple players leading over the season, but it would be assuring to see one player be the go to person this last week of conference play. It should be the second home loss to the Pioneers in conference as Jackrabbits win by double digits. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs. DU Pioneers

Last I looked, the game is scheduled to be televised on Root Sports . . . DirecTV 683 . . . "check your local listings"
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

A 4-1 Denver team at home and then a trip to Vermillion and the dome "where anything can happen". This is a challenging way to end the conference season. It sure is nice that we have essentially wrapped up that #1 seed. Will the trend of struggling in the first half and then steadily pulling away in the second half continue? A non-contested blowout always feels good, but in the long run it might benefit the team to have to win a tight one at the end. I would think that at least one of these two games will be a 40-minute battle.

Comment

Bad Rabbits have come out of the locker room to start this one . . . 10-0 DU at the first media timeout.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          Bad Rabbits have come out of the locker room to start this one . . . 10-0 DU at the first media timeout.
          That's like the yote score. Ugh.

Comment

15-3 DU at the under-12 timeout.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I believe IPFW beating Western tonight has officially clinched the #1 seed for the Jacks...
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Not surprised. Looked terrible vs NDSU. No shooters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

19-15 DU now.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Relax everyone. The #1 is locked up and truthfully we have nothing to play for this weekend. No shooters? See if USD and Penn St agree with that...
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I'm done over reacting to poor first half starts by this team. They've continually pounded the opposition in the second half.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                        Relax everyone. The #1 is locked up and truthfully we have nothing to play for this weekend. No shooters? See if USD and Penn St agree with that...
                        Good point. I'm all for rationalization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Score up date?
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

What the hell, DU live stats has us as San Diego St. Really?

Comment

36-33 SDSU at the under-16, 2nd half.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X