GDT: NDSU @ SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: NDSU @ SDSU

The last game for DeHoff at Frost. The last game at Frost for Heiser, Paluch, and Strop. 2 of these women are 5th year seniors. I am wagering that the Jackrabbit seniors leave Frost as big winners. DeHoff leaves Frost for the last time a year or two later than the handwriting on the wall indicated. Go Jacks!!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: NDSU @ SDSU

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    The last game for DeHoff at Frost. The last game at Frost for Heiser, Paluch, and Strop. 2 of these women are 5th year seniors. I am wagering that the Jackrabbit seniors leave Frost as big winners. DeHoff leaves Frost for the last time a year or two later than the handwriting on the wall indicated. Go Jacks!!!
    Big day for Heiser, Paluch and Strop. Strong career contributions from each, thanks to them for investing themselves in Jackrabbit basketball for the past 4-5 years.

Here's hoping they can continue to being this team together and do something special as they complete their run as Rabbits.
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

There is one unmentionable scenario where it might not be their last home game, but that ought to be incentive enough to prevent it from becoming a necessity.

Comment

well not that anyone is here but. seems Clarin misses a lot up close cause she is to far under the hoop

Comment

Heiser came to play today,Walters having good game and Clarin.....otherwise....???,looking pretty uninspired,or should i say flat.Jacks 26-21.....Bison don't look to be playing well, making our play look worse

Comment

Holy Hannah. I like her in a warmup. Ugly game in Frost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

28-26 Jacks at halftime. Had a 10 point lead earlier.

Comment

shooting 31perc to their 37perc ugly play down to the competitions level.

Comment

Have we lost to DeHoff?

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                    28-26 Jacks at halftime. Had a 10 point lead earlier.
                    The Bison stayed in the game from the free throw line. Jacks need to play better D and quit fouling

Comment

SDSU is having a tough time scoring the last three games,it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                        Have we lost to DeHoff?
                        Have we ever lost a senior night game since turning Div 1?

Comment

I would guess the Jacks don't settle for the 3 so much and take it to the basket more in this half.

Comment

Stevens in for Strop, hits a 3 and forces a turnover. Jacks ball up 7

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Stevens 2 more, up 9.

Comment

Working...
                              X