GDT: Western Ill @ SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Western Ill @ SDSU

The Jackrabbits extended the streak to 13 in a row over Western with their win at Macomb last month. They should make it 14 today. Ashley Luke averages nearly 20 points and 10.5 rebounds. She is a sophomore forward who is the leader of the team stats. This could be the first game that the Jackrabbits win by less than 25 over the Leathernecks(Westerwinds) at Frost during this series. I would settle for a 20 point victory, but even that might be a bit optimistic. We should have a bigger crowd on Saturday afternoon. I will guess 2300 come out today to see the Jackrabbits win by 16. Mariah Clarin should continue her improved numbers and minutes by staying out of foul trouble.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Western Ill @ SDSU

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    The Jackrabbits extended the streak to 13 in a row over Western with their win at Macomb last month. They should make it 14 today. Ashley Luke averages nearly 20 points and 10.5 rebounds. She is a sophomore forward who is the leader of the team stats. This could be the first game that the Jackrabbits win by less than 25 over the Leathernecks(Westerwinds) at Frost during this series. I would settle for a 20 point victory, but even that might be a bit optimistic. We should have a bigger crowd on Saturday afternoon. I will guess 2300 come out today to see the Jackrabbits win by 16. Mariah Clarin should continue her improved numbers and minutes by staying out of foul trouble.
    We'll have to all chip in and get you a turban like Johnny Carsons when he played "Carnac the Magnificent" on his Tonight Show if you continue to be so accurate with your predictions...

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      We'll have to all chip in and get you a turban like Johnny Carsons when he played "Carnac the Magnificent" on his Tonight Show if you continue to be so accurate with your predictions...
      For those not able to remember "Carnac the Magnificent". I might have the stumble down.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m_dT0wsrGI
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Women might be getting HUGE break from Coyotes, who lead IUPUI by 11 with 12 to go.

Comment

Coyotes still up big with 3:00 to go. First place is wide open for the re-taking. I hope we come out of the gates a LOT sharper, and more energized than Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And women DID get a big boost from Yotes, who handled IUPUI rather easily today. Jacks better step up their game or they might get their doors blown off in Verminllion in a week, too.

Comment

Final, USD 74, IUPUI 56

Comment

Jacks up by 4 early but the two teams are averaging a turnover a minute. That borders on unwatchable basketball.

Comment

Jacks lead 17-13 @ 11:33. Waytesek was carried off the floor after twisting her knee.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

The injury may have rattled the jacks. Getting sloppy again. When it turns ugly for this team, it turns really ugly. Down 5 points.

Comment

Just when we scratch back,we start leaving em wide open for three's.....forcing passes inside for turnovers,,,,we started out good this game,then started standing around and turning it over....don't know why they insist on passing up good shots for a turnover or worse shot.Score.......by Clarin35-34 W. Ill by one

Comment

Jacks finish the half with a little run. They have given up some very wide open threes. Combine that with sloppy passing and you get the score we have at half. WIU leads by one.

Comment

Does the zone have to be so tight,if they get the ball to the weak side,there's no way they can defend the 3 point shot on that side....too far from perimeter,everyone knows W.Ill has shooters if left wide open.

They haven't killed us I guess,just limit TO's second half and I'll be happy.....and hope they start taking some open shots once in awhile awhile.....that's why W Ill is shooting so well......they have much better shot selection,we pass up good shots and try the crappiest shots sometimes.Let's get it together a little better the second half.

Comment

Finally tied it back up with 11:00 to go. You have to give WIU a lot o credit for continuing to make plays and answer our runs. We are clearly playing lousy, but they are bringing the effort. It's going to be hard to close this out without Waytashek.

Comment

What's the report on Waytashek?

Comment

Working...
                              X