GDT: SDSU vs. NJIT Highlanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs. NJIT Highlanders

NJIT was last on the schedule in 2007. SDSU went 2-0 against the Highlanders that year. There are 3 off the bench with double figure minutes to support the starters at NJIT. They should be close in size after the 5'3" PG. The SDSU women could use a post holiday win tonight. This should be a home victory for the Jackrabbits. NJIT comes in with 2-6 record after beating Bucknell 61-59. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU vs. NJIT Highlanders

Light crowd early. Band is here.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Under 16. NJ 7-4

Comment

Under 12. Sdsu 12-9

Comment

19-12 under 8. jacks

Comment

NJIT is independent this season after the Great West folded into the WAC. NJIT is only team is the GWC who wasn't picked up by WAC. This needs to be a big confidence building blow out win with very few turnovers. At under at 8 TO, Jacks up 19-12.

Comment

Half 29-16 bit ugly

Comment

Under 12. 50-31

Comment

Jacks getting it going 50-31 at under 12 TO.

Comment

Having been gone from my home state for 57 years I still get a kick from the affirmative response, "YA", that so defines my ancestry!

From the color commentators, to the AD, it seems the natural response. That was also is the norm with my Mom's family and still is with my Augie educated girls!

My Dad, a Swede, a SDSU grad, Pharmacy, not an English major corrected me early, " please say yes" Thanks Dad! Go Jacks!!

Comment

This game was maybe not so ugly as tired from the trip to Mexico. There were many good things from all players. There were a few lapses from all as well. Keri Young had her start tonight and it took the first half for her to settle a bit and not try to force the action. This was a good game to have after the trip south. Defense seemed rugged, but the Highlanders only scored 46. This group of referees did not call as close on the fouls.. Many of the fouls called in the second half were in last 8 minutes. This was the fewest calls I have seen this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X