Anybody Home ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Home ?

It's been almost two months since there has been a post about women's basketball - hard to believe. Yesterday on TV's live chat , someone said that AJ is making a serious run at 6' Twin Cities point guard Kenisha Bell who is a top 40 nationally ranked player . She plays summers on the North Tartan AAU team where the Jacks have recently gotten some players from . Anyone hearing anything about this ?

Re: Anybody Home ?

OK,I don't know for sure if we could take her if we wanted and her willing to accept a scholarship,if she's a 2014 commit,we already have 15 verbally (not including Aamlid,don't know her status for her remaining time at SDSU) committed to play for us in 2014-2015.One of these verbals would have to change her mind and de-commit or we would have to withdraw our offer to one of these girls to make the 15 scholarship max and include Kenisha.Not too sure AJ would do that,he's pretty loyal about his word.Someone check this out who has better resources available,as i'm only going by my homemade scholarship chart and hopefully it's wrong(possible)
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 05-24-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I was waiting for someone to post,evidently,so was everyone else,hence the 2 months of quiet.I'd rather talk about looking forward to .....at least I expect,the break out year the team will have next year.
      Kind of exciting to look at the roster for next year,the experience gained (especially the "super soph's")the leadership we'll have and of course the debut of the new freshman class (pretty impressive class also) and the welcoming of them to the Jackrabbit fold.

Comment

Was Anne Aamlid a walkon? She had incurred some concusssions to end her season as well. That will be the item to hold her back. AJ should have a solid core for a couple of years. Kenisha Bell had an article about verbal commit(couple of years ago) to the Gophers on one site.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          It's been almost two months since there has been a post about women's basketball - hard to believe. Yesterday on TV's live chat , someone said that AJ is making a serious run at 6' Twin Cities point guard Kenisha Bell who is a top 40 nationally ranked player . She plays summers on the North Tartan AAU team where the Jacks have recently gotten some players from . Anyone hearing anything about this ?

Just saw on twitter today,Kenisha Bell just gave verbal commitment to Marquette University.Oh wait....now I see Minnesota Hoops say's this is an unconfirmed rumor...we'll just have to wait and see

Comment

Working...
          X