X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Western Illinois WBB- GDT

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    848 is just sad.
    It was pink out, Play4Kay special. Brought at least 150 of audience in from an assisted living home, with complimentary tix, and ride to game.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
      It was pink out, Play4Kay special. Brought at least 150 of audience in from an assisted living home, with complimentary tix, and ride to game.
      What is worse than that is IUPUI in second place giving admission to those who came with a valentine and only charging $5 for singles. At tip JJ guessed 50, but the official showed 300+. Western is at least promoting a little bit to boost interest. Let's show support to the women at Frost Thursday!
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        ...Let's show support to the women at Frost Thursday!
        Sounds like the potential for a major winter storm on Thursday...wonderful.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          Sounds like the potential for a major winter storm on Thursday...wonderful.
          You are right about major with the big wind to accompany. Yikes.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            You are right about major with the big wind to accompany. Yikes.
            Models are starting to push this winter event ever so slightly south...still looks like 4+ inches with wind possible. I don't want to miss senior night for these young ladies. They will probably have to close the interstate for me not to make it...
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
            X