Waytashek receives POW award for 3rd time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waytashek receives POW award for 3rd time

Megan Waytashek receives the Summit League women's basketball player of the week award for the third time this season.Congratulations Megan,well deserved.
    Link: http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=206260275

Re: Waytashek receives POW award for 3rd time

Megan W did a great job at stepping up in that last game - she is a great asset to this team. However, for this team to be successful we need a much better balanced attack and we have the talent to make that happen. The team has a balanced attack and we beat KC by 20+ points. Everyone will have an off day at times... I'm expecting big things from the entire Jackrabbit team on this next homestand! Congrats Megan on a job well done!

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Megan Waytashek receives the Summit League women's basketball player of the week award for the third time this season.Congratulations Megan,well deserved.
    Link: http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=206260275

Comment

Re: Waytashek receives POW award for 3rd time

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
      Megan W did a great job at stepping up in that last game - she is a great asset to this team. However, for this team to be successful we need a much better balanced attack and we have the talent to make that happen. The team has a balanced attack and we beat KC by 20+ points. Everyone will have an off day at times... I'm expecting big things from the entire Jackrabbit team on this next homestand! Congrats Megan on a job well done!
      She is a beast and needs to be the go to player when the game is on the line. Between her and Eide there isn't any Summit League team that can match-up consistently. I sat by Melissa Pater at each of the last 2 games and couldn't help but draw the comparison. Pater was better with her back to the basket while Megan is a better shooter. I think Megan will develop as a post player at this level as well. If she stays healthy she will be even more unstoppable.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X