• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fort Wayne

Jackrabbit WBB just tweeted the finish. AJ reaction "Priceless"

http://t.co/eqURRbo2

Comment

Another game that we see the women play the 40 minute version and make us happy fans!!! I would have preferred 19 point victory. Next week, we play the 2nd place team IUPUI at home. It will be great to open the lead on the conference lead(yotes lost today. Go Jacks!
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post

Great win; ugly final possession.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Not exactly how I expected it to go down. but a good win. there are no sure things on the road, as the USD women can attest after today.

Comment

huh, read the jacks article in the sports and noticed it stated "after lengthy review". when i first saw the video, no question shot beat the buzzer (and red light). imo, did not need "lengthy" review on that one. i then watched it a few more times (in a span of seconds) and not even close to changing my mind. 'course, jacks fan saying that! anyway, jacks scrapped for those final few rebounds, plus, doesn't hurt to have a little luck/ball bounce your way too! we'll take it!

Comment

Good boxing out, took three offensive throw ups to get it in. Nice finish.

Comment

haven't seen that kind of reaction from AJ ever. he's always calm and collected,(well maybe not calm) at the end of the games.

IPFW Coach Paul comments on the game just hit play on the video listed as womens basketball.

http://www.gomastodons.com/

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
                  huh, read the jacks article in the sports and noticed it stated "after lengthy review". when i first saw the video, no question shot beat the buzzer (and red light). imo, did not need "lengthy" review on that one. i then watched it a few more times (in a span of seconds) and not even close to changing my mind. 'course, jacks fan saying that! anyway, jacks scrapped for those final few rebounds, plus, doesn't hurt to have a little luck/ball bounce your way too! we'll take it!
                  Tyler Merriam said on the radio that the video monitors were having technical difficulties, so that might have made the review longer than it should have taken.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Caoch Paul and another head women's coach or two have always used the Jacks as a program to emulate in one way or another. He says he sees light at the end of the tunnel and he also assumes some of the responsiblity for not fnishing some ballgames. He(Paul) is not quite a Kampe for entertainment,but he does always feel the game with his players. With today's effort, there may be a little light in the IPFW women's tunnel. I would guess that we should be considered lucky that AJ is normally collected emotionally in these games or he might be entitled to a number of technical fouls on the bench with some of the no calls during the game that was a squeaker to the end and the finish that was questioned even then.
                    Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                    haven't seen that kind of reaction from AJ ever. he's always calm and collected,(well maybe not calm) at the end of the games.

IPFW Coach Paul comments on the game just hit play on the video listed as womens basketball.

http://www.gomastodons.com/
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Good boxing out, took three offensive throw ups to get it in. Nice finish.
                      I am a hard core Jacks fan but to be honest I gave up on this game a couple of times. Wins like this are what wins conference championships. It kind of reminds me of a comment coach stig made this football season when asks if he thought the game was over because of deficit and time! His comment was - there was still time left on the clock! Never was the case more true than yesterday afternoon for our lady Jacks. Great game to win.

GBGBGed

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                        I am a hard core Jacks fan but to be honest I gave up on this game a couple of times. Wins like this are what wins conference championships. It kind of reminds me of a comment coach stig made this football season when asks if he thought the game was over because of deficit and time! His comment was - there was still time left on the clock! Never was the case more true than yesterday afternoon for our lady Jacks. Great game to win.

GBGBGed
                        Its amazing what one can do in a few seconds, like throw the ball up three times and finally a bucket. "Great Finish" to replace "nice finish" in prior post.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          With today's effort, there may be a little light in the IPFW women's tunnel. .
                          Meh. They are 2-3 and 6-11 overall. We were off. I'll be surprised if we don't win by 15+ in Frost.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                            Meh. They are 2-3 and 6-11 overall. We were off. I'll be surprised if we don't win by 15+ in Frost.
                            I was thinking light for the Fort Wayne women would be a 4-5 seed for the torurnament.

Comment

I would offer Megan Waytashek as a strong candidate for player of the week in the Summit. Good weekend on the road for the women's team.

Comment

Working...
                              X