X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets sold

Comment

• Two free tickets for either of this week’s games (NDSU-Thursday; UND-Saturday).
      DM me with your mobile number and which game(es).

Comment

• I'm selling two all-session passes for the women's sessions of the Summit League Tourney. They include tickets for each women's session of the tournament (men's sessions not included). They are in section 116, Row H, Seats 11 and 12. Asking $120 for each set, so $240 for both. (equates to $30 a ticket since there are 4 day's worth of tickets). Not willing to split them up and want to sell as a pair.
        Feel free to dm me with any questions.

Update: Sorry, these have been sold.
        Last edited by blue?; 02-16-2022, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Wont be able to make it to Saturdays women game. I have 2 tickets to give. I would need your cell number to transfer them. Seats are Section EE row 9

Comment

• Cross-posted on both WBB and MBB ticket exchange threads:

One all-session ticket available.

Handicapped-accessible section (folding chair available), Section 120 Row M Seat 8.

We'll be picking up the all-session paper tickets for that seat at will-call at the Denny the afternoon of Friday Mar. 4, the day before the tournament. $146, or best offer, prefer selling as all-session.

DM if interested.
            Last edited by filbert; 03-03-2022, 07:42 AM. Reason: Cleaned up verbiage.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• We have 3 extra tickets for the women's session on Saturday. They are in the lower bowl section 109. Asking what we paid.. $20 each. 605-977-1256

Also have Sunday sessions we don't need too.

SATURDAY TICKETS ARE SOLD! Still have Sunday tickets available for $15 each which is less than cost.
              Last edited by AugieJackFan; 03-04-2022, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Looking for 2 or 3 seats in the reserved area for Thursday vs UCLA. If someone has some come available, let me know. Thanks!
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• If anyone has 1-2 tickets for the UCLA game please PM me.

Comment

• I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has a ticket or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 for tomorrow's game, I will take them. Was online right at 7 am this morning and never got through.

Comment

• Does anyone have a couple lower bowl tickets available for purchase to the Creighton game on Monday?

Comment

• I have 2 tickets for tonights game to give away. Sec EE Row 9. Send me a message and i can transfer them to you

Comment

• Anyone not using their season tickets for UNI game Saturday? Interested in sitting a little lower than usual. Message me here if you know of any opportunity.

Comment

• If anyone would like to have their reserved seats filled in Frost while you are in Frisco for the two home WBB games next week with NDSU and UND. I'd be happy to help you out! Pretty big homestand ahead!

Comment

• Anyone have some reserved tickets for North Dakota game Saturday they are not using? 2 is good, 4 even better. Feel like a beggar, but the ladies need some butts in seats too! Got some young fans who I'd like to have watch.

Comment

• Wont be able to get to either womens game this week. Anyone interested in my 2 season tickets for either game, pm me

Comment

Working...
                                X