X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchellrabbit
    replied
    Re: Tix Exchange - Women's BB

I wont be able to make it to the IUPUI game on the 19th. I have 2 tickets.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks#1Fan
    replied

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
    Just wondering if you still have the tickets to tonight's game? Tried to PM, but it said your folder is full. Thanks
    A public apology to you, and several others who might have gotten a PM folder full message. I didn't realize that was happening, until I received a notification of non-delivery of your message. The problem has been taken care of. Sorry that happened.

Leave a comment:

• sdsu_drake
    replied

Just wondering if you still have the tickets to tonight's game? Tried to PM, but it said your folder is full. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jacks#1Fan
    replied

We have two courtside seat tickets available for the Thursday (January 3) women's basketball game against UMKC. PM me if you are interested.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    I'll have 2 tickets for the womens game against Deleware St on Tue Dec 18th. If anyone wants to go, i'll send them to you. Will be too busy at work before Christmas to make it to any games.

Tickets are taken.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

I'll have 2 tickets for the womens game against Deleware St on Tue Dec 18th. If anyone wants to go, i'll send them to you. Will be too busy at work before Christmas to make it to any games.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    started a topic Tix Exchange - Women's BB

Tix Exchange - Women's BB

For those Season Tix Holders (and prime seat locations) that are willing to assist the dedicated, but maybe not season tix holders catch some games at Frost, here's where to post availability and wants for tickets.

Help turn Frost into the world's largest Rabbit Den!
Working...
X