Emu-gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Emu-gdt

Mariah is usually the aggressive positioned and athletic one I would consider rebounder. Even last year when Mariah came on the floor, she found the boards. My perspective finds her strength there ahead of the rest of her game at this time. Considering the minutes played, she is doing a good job on the boards.
    Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    She averages 3.5 boards a game. I'm as big a fan of Mariah as anybody...but she's hardly a go-to rebounder.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      She averages 3.5 boards a game. I'm as big a fan of Mariah as anybody...but she's hardly a go-to rebounder.
      I love Mariah Clarin. Whe had a pretty good game vs EM. She will be an excellent Jackrabbit. She simply looks like an athlete.

I have three things to say about the win over EM......LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY,

GBGBGJ

Comment

If this team could cut turnovers down by 5 or 7 a game, they wouldn't lose a single Summit game this year.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
          I have three things to say about the win over EM......LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY,GBGBGJ
          You create your own luck. Isn't that an old saying?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
            You create your own luck. Isn't that an old saying?
            They created the luck by playing 40 minutes against EMU. It was good to win an ugly one to keep some drive for the next tough game.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Boy, glad I didn't watch the game.

Very glad we won, and I knew this would be a tough win. That team isn't nearly as bad as their record says, and they are due to have something go their way.

Seems like every year we go through these inconsistencies... why?
              Well, we always lose quality seniors.
              We always have new girls coming into the program, and everyone needs to learn their roles.
              The coaches need to learn their rotations and/or combinations.

It MIGHT be different if we only played 6 or 7 girls like some teams... the team could adapt quicker.

However, that is not the way AJ coaches, and his methods have proven to be VERY successful. What does he have to do to earn the confidence of some fans?

This team will be fine.

Comment

It's WOMEN. Girls and boys play high school basketball.

Comment

Working...
                X