Villanova-GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Villanova-GDT

My opinion......"you're not in Kansas anymore".Nuff said.This is exactly the level of competition we needed to play against, and the level of player too(Sweeney)

Comment

I would expect closer game against WSU. They have some bigs, but not the speed teamwise. Couple of guards and a forward that are the nucleus. Hopefully we will not see more hot 3 pt shooters. And no Sweeney.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        Final score , 71-47.
        Ouch! I would have thought the Lady Jacks would have competed in this game? Would be nice to get a win vs Washington State tomorrow.

Good luck

GBGBGJ

Comment

They competed better swcond half. VU had great defense speed and much better than avg shooting. Wake up call to SDSU women.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Let's expect women to bring intensity that VU brought to game yesterday. Go Jackrabbits.

Comment

Interesting,Villanova led the nation last year in TO's per game at 12.1 .We finished last yr at 16.5.
              Against Wash. St today,we had 18.Hope that's just an indication of two teams really getting after it(we forced 16), and not a trend.We are starting out this year in negative territory with us committing 19 to Villanova's 11 and our 18 vs wash St's 16 (1:1 ratio is o.oo% the more by number than our opponent, the more negative)Last yr we finished - 1.48 in TO margin.
              Thats not alot,but in close games it could be the difference.Every basketball statistic is important,and i'd like to see the jacks in the upper 100 most of everything, with a few in the under 50 ranked stats.Everyone wishes this,hard to do.If we can do this,we should be a 20 win team,like last year.

Comment

Working...
              X