Mid-Major Top 25 Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Major Top 25 Women

SDSU is #11 (Oral Roberts 14 points & giving USD 70 points)
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: Mid-Major Top 25 Women

SDSU Women at #10 this week. Creighton #19
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

SDSU women go to#19 and Creighton to #17

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        SDSU women go to#19 and Creighton to #17
        http://www.collegeinsider.com/new/wo...jor-top-25.php
        When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Women remain #19 in mid major top 25.

Comment

Surprised that Cent. Mich is getting no votes.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              Surprised that Cent. Mich is getting no votes.
              I believe they hadn't won a game before beating us.

Comment

SDSU women move down to #20 -- as of 12/4/2012. We've beat some good teams but have lost to a couple that we should have been able to win.

Middle Tennessee is still #3 -- Creighton is #14 and Central Michigan got mentioned with 8 votes.

Comment

Women stay at 20.

Comment

SDSU Jackrabbits fall to #22 from #21 with 2 wins.

Comment

Wow - after going on the road and hanging with Penn State then beating Georgetown? Tough crowd!

I don't know what the RPI was prior to the Georgetown game, but we are sitting at #71 right now. Georgetown is #40, Nebraska is #47, and Penn State is #8. WIU is the nearest Summit team (# 148).

Comment

Following the last 3 games in particular, it appears that the resolve to finish games continues to grow. The physical nature of those games might be a good starting block for the conference. It would be a good thing for their confidence to have a couple of large margin wins. Historically most of the Summit teams comment on the physical nature of the Jackrabbits. This could be a more physical version of the women teams. Other than the Central Michigan game, the women only had a few minutes lapse to create their losses. Unless one of the women teams in the Summit show some stuff, I do not expect the ratings to rise considerably. Go Jacks!

Comment

For us to go up the list,those ranked ahead of us have to falter and go down,maybe they can't find enough fault in the other teams to raise us up.It's not only about us, rather, it's about all 25 teams.I really don't know too much about it to really say for sure.

I don't think we should be going down though,considering who we're playing against and how much we've progressed since Villanova.
                          I think if you asked each voter if they think they (collectively) have the rankings exactly right,most,if not all, will acknowlege that it's not.
                          Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-26-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

There may be some downward motion from some, but the jacks have played a good schedule and this is as far we will go until we show a big conference season. I hope that I am wrong, but the Summit may be down for the women.
                            Even the Villinova game was only soft coming out of the gate. The Jacks did pick their teeth after the first 8 minutes or so.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              There may be some downward motion from some, but the jacks have played a good schedule and this is as far we will go until we show a big conference season. I hope that I am wrong, but the Summit may be down for the women.
                              Even the Villinova game was only soft coming out of the gate. The Jacks did pick their teeth after the first 8 minutes or so.
                              Voters don't seem to be giving much weight to SOS.

Comment

Working...
                              X