GAME TIME Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GAME TIME Thread

I was trying to purchase tickets online @ 1pm, what was the problem? This is a bad deal for us out of towners. I just tried to order tickets online a there is no reserved left. Someone dropped the ball in a bad way.

Comment

Yes even locally i feel your pain, I couldn't really leave work to go stand in line (heard it was a pretty good line). But GA tickets still have good seating, you'll just have to get there a little early. It could be a great sign of a large crowd though, since we are down to GA tickets, hope people still come.

Comment

Originally posted by Starks03
        I was trying to purchase tickets online @ 1pm, what was the problem?  This is a bad deal for us out of towners.  I just tried to order tickets online a there is no reserved left.  Someone dropped the ball in a bad way.  
        A very large number of the reserved were already taken by season ticket holders in the pre-sale.  

The great thing about Frost Arena is that there ain't a bad seat in the joint!  

I was able to get through online at about 1:30 or close to it.  I was able to get through on the phone line at the same time so I completed my transaction via the tele. Don't know what the delay was!

Yes, it's frustrating but please don't let it keep you from being there for this historic game!  I'm talking to everyone here, not just Starks03!

The early bird gets the worm for GA seats!  It's going to be an incredible atmosphere!

GO JACKS!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Are we headed for a . . .

SELLOUT?
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Just returned from HPER, no reserved tix left. Only GA available.
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
              [quote author=Starks03 link=1173809826/15#15 date=1173817189]I was trying to purchase tickets online @ 1pm, what was the problem?  This is a bad deal for us out of towners.  I just tried to order tickets online a there is no reserved left.  Someone dropped the ball in a bad way.  
              A very large number of the reserved were already taken by season ticket holders in the pre-sale.  

The great thing about Frost Arena is that there ain't a bad seat in the joint!  

I was able to get through online at about 1:30 or close to it.  I was able to get through on the phone line at the same time so I completed my transaction via the tele.  Don't know what the delay was!

Yes, it's frustrating but please don't let it keep you from being there for this historic game!  I'm talking to everyone here, not just Starks03!

The early bird gets the worm for GA seats!  It's going to be an incredible atmosphere!

GO JACKS!

SUPERBUNNY[/quote]

You know, the last thing I wanted to do was purchase GA tickets, but between Superbunny and my girlfriend selling me on the idea, I had to cave...just purchased them online. If we get another home game, I hope the ticket office is better prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Starks03
                I was trying to purchase tickets online @ 1pm, what was the problem?  This is a bad deal for us out of towners.  I just tried to order tickets online a there is no reserved left.  Someone dropped the ball in a bad way.  
                I too had issues with the online system. I finally sent my mother who lives in Brookings over to Frost to get my tickets. Oh well, I guess it is GA for me.

Go State!

Comment

Game time is 7:00 PM on Saturday.

GO BIG. GO BLUE. GO JACKS.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
                    Just returned from HPER, no reserved tix left.  Only GA available.
                    So how many reserved seats are there? Are they going to have to send the fire marshal on a vacation?

Comment

The ticket office was plenty prepared from what I hear.... Often times technology glitches occur at inopportune times. One mustn't assign blame without exercising alternative options and insight first....

Comment

Excellent time, should be a huge crowd regardless of the AA in SF.

I was lucky to get 4 reserved early (we have 2 season seats).

I'm sure this was extremely difficult with the late announcement of everything amd being the first time to deal with this. They may opt for leaving more time before they go on sale next time.

How often to you get this amount of demand for an event without a date or time!! I'm sure improvements will be made for the next go around.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_tracks
                          Game time is 7:00 PM on Saturday.

GO BIG.  GO BLUE.  GO JACKS.
                          I can confirm this as well. Let's hope this place is rockin come Sat. night. Get everyone you know and try to get them to the game!

Comment

I was there at like 12:00 and I ran around the track. People were beginning to line up then. By 1 pm the line was from the office straight across to the track. When they opened and they were a little disorganized. Students had to wait til like 1:30 for them to get the card readers working.

Sounds like frost will be packed! Hope to see everyone there Saturday at 7.

Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99
                              Excellent time, should be a huge crowd regardless of the AA in SF.

I was lucky to get 4 reserved early (we have 2 season seats).  

I'm sure this was extremely difficult with the late announcement of everything amd being the first time to deal with this.  They may opt for leaving more time before they go on sale next time.

How often to you get this amount of demand for an event without a date or time!!  I'm sure improvements will be made for the next go around.
                              I'll have to see how the AA's play out, but I may have two reserved tickets for sale if I can get them transferred at will call. I rolled the dice and lost. Hoping for Sunday. Depends if Yankton stays in the evening sessions if I go or not. If I can't go, I will see if anyone is interested and can make it work..

Comment

Ticket is secured I will be at Frost! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                                X