2015 recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 recruiting

There's only one evaluation that matters to me, and it is done by a fella who's initials are A.J. For some reason I trust him on these matters....

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      There's only one evaluation that matters to me, and it is done by a fella who's initials are A.J. For some reason I trust him on these matters....
      Same with me,I'll be happy no matter what he decides....thank you for posting this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        It's not like AJ has a great track record of bringing in great players into the program

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          It's not crap,it's the truth ,as i was told once if I recall.
          Palmer and Mieras barely cracked the rotation this year and Grettinger(sp) red-shirted. They must not be very good (sarcasm). Entirely different than saying Boever can't shoot 3's. Having a bad day today or what?

Larson would be a huge get for the Jacks especially with Ober being a Senior this upcoming season.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            Palmer and Mieras barely cracked the rotation this year and Grettinger(sp) red-shirted. They must not be very good (sarcasm). Entirely different than saying Boever can't shoot 3's. Having a bad day today or what?

Larson would be a huge get for the Jacks especially with Ober being a Senior this upcoming season.
            There you go using logic and common sense again...
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post

I didn't mention any names,about the "truth" comment,only said "as I was told once"....very ,very, vague reference....sorry anyway though.

Comment

The fact that she didn't play as a freshman doesnt mean she couldn't contribute in a great way for us. Of course the fact that she was a top 100 player doesn't guarantee she will doing anything either. Personally, I think you both are jumping to conclusions without all the information.

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/story/blo...iowa/82180440/

Forgot about USF...they could certainly be in play also.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Look at her Twitter. @tagynlarson

I'm confident if SDSU offers her a spot she'll accept.

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post

Unofficial reminder not to "recruit" athletes on social media to whomever may read this and not be bright.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        Unofficial reminder not to "recruit" athletes on social media to whomever may read this and not be bright.
                        Good reminder. Do people actually do that?

Comment

Unfortunately, yes.

https://www.insidehighered.com/quick...tweet-recruits

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spor...ng-6055730.php

http://highschoolsports.oregonlive.c...caa-violation/
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Wow. It would never occur to me to do something like that. Glad you posted these, very interesting reads.

Comment

People don't know the rules.

If you're a "booster" you can't contact an athlete in a way that can be considered recruiting.

If you're reading this board, you might will be considered a "booster." If you've ever given money to SDSU, you WILL be considered a booster.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

She does have a boyfriend that goes to state. just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X