Sad News For AJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad News For AJ

Not sure if you all saw the story, but the Argus is reporting that AJ lost his father to cancer this week.

Sending prayers his way for his family.

Re: Sad News For AJ

Talk about a range of emotions in a little over 24 hours,from one of the highest highs possible to extreme sorrow. Our sympathy to AJ and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
      Not sure if you all saw the story, but the Argus is reporting that AJ lost his father to cancer this week.

Sending prayers his way for his family.
      Saw that, but I was out of free articles so I couldn't read.

Condolences to the Johnston family.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to Coach AJ and his family.
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Tough period for AJ and family. They knew this time was coming sooner than later. That's the "upside" of going via cancer vs a sudden, unexpected event. Thoughts and prayers to all the Johnston family.

Comment

So sorry that they are going through this, EVER, much less NOW. Thoughts and prayers with him, his family and the Lady Jacks - who I'm sure are hurting for AJ.

Comment

Very sad for AJ, and his family.

Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

sorry to hear this. condolences to the Johnston family.

Comment

I deal with it everyday. Advice, approach it the way it should be approached. Death will happen for everyone of us one day. Celebrate the life that was lived and the lives that are being lived while mourning the loss of a family member, friend, colleague and fellow human being.

Death in and of itself is not a tragedy. Failing to celebrate life or fearing death is tragic.

My condolences to AJ and his family as they gather to celebrate their lives while saying goodbye to a loved one.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers also,as one who has already lost a parent.It's not easy ,but we all get through it with time and with the love and support of friends and family.

Comment

Working...
                    X