coming off the bench.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coming off the bench.....

it appears clarin has become rather impressive in her role for the jacks. for those who have actually seen m. stuart play, would you please share your thoughts on how she is progressing? didn't she have a bad ankle for awhile? just interested in what the post situation is looking like.

Re: coming off the bench.....

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
    it appears clarin has become rather impressive in her role for the jacks. for those who have actually seen m. stuart play, would you please share your thoughts on how she is progressing? didn't she have a bad ankle for awhile? just interested in what the post situation is looking like.
    I thought she looked good in limited minutes yesterday. She played tentative like a freshman and had a couple quick fouls, but you can tell she is very athletic and moves well. She made a couple nice plays around the basket. I think she will be a solid contributor next year.

Comment

the bench has been a spark in a ton of games this season, yesterday they did it again. Heiser scoring two quick buckets and grabbing a couple of big offensive rebounds, keeping Boese in check after Eide got in trouble, Lingle hitting some big shots. Next year with the freshman additions is looking very good to me.

Comment

Our women's bench has been a strenght of this program ever since AJ took over the coaching duties. Over they years we simply have wore teams down and this year is not different. Most teams in the summit have one or two players to depend on. This Jackrabbit team can easily go 7 that not only put in minutes but contribute each and every time.

Heiser is really coming around. I also think those two freshmen Clarin and Stuart will soom be very special Jackrabbits. Throw Megan Waytaskic (sp) in the mix and the future is bright.

Semi's on Monday. GBGBGJ

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        the bench has been a spark in a ton of games this season, yesterday they did it again. Heiser scoring two quick buckets and grabbing a couple of big offensive rebounds, keeping Boese in check after Eide got in trouble, Lingle hitting some big shots. Next year with the freshman additions is looking very good to me.

Comment

Gabby also is getting better and better as she gets confidence in her shot back. The freshman class of Boever,Clarin,Stuart and Walters could be a special one before they are done.

Comment

AJ's teams are like pieces to a puzzle. Every single player on the team is extremely valuable because even though many do similar things, each one also does something different that makes the Jacks good at both ends of the floor.

Comment

And how do you prepare for 11 or 12 different players? Although, keying on Sunny and Jill have to be keys for opponents. Then Gabby and Ashley, or wait, Kate and Tara....

Shame that Steph is injured, and lost for the rest of the season. She's defiinitely contributed great minutes off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Shame that Steph is injured, and lost for the rest of the season. She's defiinitely contributed great minutes off the bench.
                Steph has been a starter all year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Gabby also is getting better and better as she gets confidence in her shot back. The freshman class of Boever,Clarin,Stuart and Walters could be a special one before they are done.
                  It's been good to see Boever getting good minutes in these critical games. She is handling it well and that's a great sign for the future. The Jacks' bench is amazing. So much depth. He moves them in and out like a hockey coach.

Comment

With Steph out does Gabby or Tara get the nod as starter? Or does Lingle start again? Lingle has been GREAT in the 6th woman role.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                      With Steph out does Gabby or Tara get the nod as starter? Or does Lingle start again? Lingle has been GREAT in the 6th woman role.
                      I'm goin to go ahead and guess Tara. Gabby is more a point guard and Steph hasn't been playing a ton of pg lately as Young has played majority of point in the tournament. Also, Tara started in the second half last game so that's just what I think.
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I would guess Gabby because Tara tweeked her ankle yesteday, and it might free up Jill offensively to play as a number 2.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
                          I would guess Gabby because Tara tweeked her ankle yesteday, and it might free up Jill offensively to play as a number 2.
                          My guess is gabby. Its good to have tara with a bit of experience along with lingle coming off the bench.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            My guess is gabby. Its good to have tara with a bit of experience along with lingle coming off the bench.
                            Aaron Johnston just said on radio that Tara was starting.
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                            X