Thanks to Sunny and Jill - Seniors 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks to Sunny and Jill - Seniors 2012

Whoever said time for Sunny to Shine...that's great...but Jill's gonnna Jill....yeah no!!! Maybe Jilian's gonna Jill..cuz thats her name..
    Great moments are born from great opportunities.
    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Thank you seniors. 2 more great ones gone to the record books.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Four Tourney trips in four years of playing. I have a feeling these two girls are on a very short list of mid-major WBB players who have achieved that. They will be hard to replace but their accomplishments have helped set this team up for more good years to come.

Comment

Jennie (Sunny) mentioned in full court web site along with some pretty impressive players listed as Mid major all americans :These players can compete with anyone.My apologies if this was mentioned before,but just came accross it today and don't recall it being mentioned.Just thought it was pretty neat to see her get some much disserved recognition.(Amber Hegge too)

Link http://www.fullcourt.com/sharon-crow...compete-anyone

Comment

We will miss Sunny this coming season. She didn't always score a ton or have the big stats but she did a lot of good things that don't always show up on the stat book. I'm hoping Katie can is able to fill her spot - looking forward to seeing the women play!

Comment

Working...
            X