Wiu gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wiu gdt

Kerblastication well underway. 79-46, 7:54 to go.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jill has 15 pt. 3 3's and 6 pts, 2 ft, and 2 lay-up FG.

Comment

Do we know who we play yet on saturday? Man I am gonna have a hard week at work concentrating. I love going to the summit tourney 14 games in 4 days. Its like 4 days of the most awesome thing ever. Assuming sdsu kicks butt in the tourny again.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Jacks win 101-61

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Do we know who we play yet on saturday? Man I am gonna have a hard week at work concentrating. I love going to the summit tourney 14 games in 4 days. Its like 4 days of the most awesome thing ever. Assuming sdsu kicks butt in the tourny again.
            IPFW. I think.

Comment

Nice way to end the regular season and get ready to pour it on in sioux falls.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The picture quality is poor but here are Sunny and Jill, with their justifiably proud parents, at center court before the game, getting well-deserved recognition for their outstanding contributions to SDSU.

Comment

At halftime of tonight's game, recognition was given to athletes and their teams who have attained academic honors. It was a long litany of accomplishments...best in the League and one of the tops in the country. Above all else, this is what we can be very proud of: Jackrabbit athletes excelling in the classroom in great numbers. Bob Valvano, in his radio show presented from Frost Arena the day of the Bracketbuster against Buffalo, made a point of telling his audience about the classroom performance of Jackrabbit athletes, noting that the top two majors for Jackrabbit athletesw were Biology and Engineering.

Comment

The Western Illinois athletics site has the story, with a headline accurately telling the tale: Regular Season Champions Too Much For Leathernecks.

Here's their take on the game:
                    http://www.goleathernecks.com/ViewAr...B_OEM_ID=12000

Comment

geez, seems like it was just the other day---remember visiting my sister in nebraska. jumped on her computer to check out some headlines. then, remembered jy had committed to creighton. sooo, thot i would check out their website to see if there was any women's bb news. found some "updated" stories, but, no mention of jy. sure thot that was kinda strange since it discussed the upcoming season. wasn't sure if she had been injured and wouldn't be playing this season, or, maybe she transferred? anyway, got home a couple days later and was watching the evening sports and there was confirmation that jy was transferring to sdsu! wow, that was great news!

just a little story. good luck to jy and sunny! i am sure the future is bright for both of them.

now----on to the Summit League Tourney!

Comment

Those 2 had an incredible (actually historic) 4-year run. Hopefully they finish it up with one more trip to the NCAA's. 4-for-4 would be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                        X