NDSU game day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU game day

Jacks lead 47 to 27 at the halftime. Playing at a fast pace.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Re: NDSU game day

kerblastification in session.

68-29 with 13:00 to go.

Comment

have no comment on that game. was it just a shoot around for the Jacks with some hands in their faces every now and then

Comment

88-43 final. All subs for much of the last 5 min.

Comment

It's bad when you beat your opponent by more than they score.

That is all there is to say about that.

I will add one more thing....I do like Kayla Becken. I think she'll be a good one.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

This may be the swan song for DeHoff. Jacks lead 86 to 43.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              This may be the swan song for DeHoff. Jacks lead 86 to 43.
              I am trying to think, how long has she been at NDSU? Following the footsteps of Amy Ruley has not be easy either, but AJ seem to take down Amy as well as her successor. Yes it might be her swan song. For some reason NDSU has not matched up with SDSU at all this year. We won in Fargo by a bunch too.

Comment

As I left Frost, I commented to my wife that I felt a little sorry for the NDSU players. They're all competitors...likely great people...and to get it just handed to them like that was pretty tough. SDSU played everybody and did nothing to unfairly run up the score. If I wore yellow and green, I'd had to say DeHoff gets the boot.

SDSU's highest scoring production this season was 88 points on two occasions: in Fargo and against NDSU in Brookings. Ouch.

Comment

I thought shortly into the second half the bison gave up and couldn't wait to get on the bus. I was kind of hoping we would break the 3 point record at 16. We had 15 with 3's with like 5 minutes left but I think we didn't want to shame them anymore than we already had.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
                    I thought shortly into the second half the bison gave up and couldn't wait to get on the bus. I was kind of hoping we would break the 3 point record at 16. We had 15 with 3's with like 5 minutes left but I think we didn't want to shame them anymore than we already had.
                    The last 8 minutes or so the Jacks had A LOT of open looks from three and you could kind of tell they wanted to shoot it but instead made a pass and went for two points instead.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      The last 8 minutes or so the Jacks had A LOT of open looks from three and you could kind of tell they wanted to shoot it but instead made a pass and went for two points instead.
                      That's true. We likely could have set a new three point record but for what purpose? Throw in a couple more three pointers and you're just setting yourself up for a return of the favor someday (and that day almost always comes around).

Comment

Actually, I think its a Bison team that is simply not very good. Which really surprises me. I too felt some simpathy for them but you cannot tell your team to stop playing. I think that's evening more embarrasing the intentionally running up the score. I was amazed when I looked at their record throught the year and that they actually beat the Yotes! Thank you!

GBGBGJ

Comment

Actually, I think the record is 17...that is how many we made against TCU in our first big dance appearance. Was there and it was quite a show. That was a national record, but another team tied it in a later game (forget who and to busy to look it up). I was pulling for 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                            Actually, I think the record is 17...that is how many we made against TCU in our first big dance appearance. Was there and it was quite a show. That was a national record, but another team tied it in a later game (forget who and to busy to look it up). I was pulling for 17.
                            the Jacks were 16-31 for threes at that game against TCU. Iowa State tied it later in the night. I looked it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                              the Jacks were 16-31 for threes at that game against TCU. Iowa State tied it later in the night. I looked it up.
                              Mea culpa...I should know, at my age, that I can't trust my memory!

Comment

Working...
                              X