what will you be looking for?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will you be looking for?...

during the last couple weeks of this season. as far as the jacks, would really like to see eide and lingle step it up going into the tournament. barring an unforseeable jackrabbit collapse, jacks should wrap up #1 seed.

but, i think the most interesting summit bb topic will be if usd (9-5) can catch oru (11-4). usd is on the road vs iupui and western ill, and, then finish out the summit league with oakland and ipfw at home. oru finishes the season on the road with ipfw, oakland, and southern utah. usd would need a sweep, imo---and is very possible. i could see oru stumbling at either ipfw or oakland---best chances vs oakland. that would leave them in a tie for 2nd place in summit. i just think it would be kinda nice to have sdsu and usd finish 1,2---(as long as yotes always finish behind sdsu!).

Re: what will you be looking for?...

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
    during the last couple weeks of this season. as far as the jacks, would really like to see eide and lingle step it up going into the tournament. barring an unforseeable jackrabbit collapse, jacks should wrap up #1 seed.

but, i think the most interesting summit bb topic will be if usd (9-5) can catch oru (11-4). usd is on the road vs iupui and western ill, and, then finish out the summit league with oakland and ipfw at home. oru finishes the season on the road with ipfw, oakland, and southern utah. usd would need a sweep, imo---and is very possible. i could see oru stumbling at either ipfw or oakland---best chances vs oakland. that would leave them in a tie for 2nd place in summit. i just think it would be kinda nice to have sdsu and usd finish 1,2---(as long as yotes always finish behind sdsu!).
    Jacks need to shoot better, and start games stronger. Would like to see someone other than Jill run the point, but I don't look for that to happen.

Comment

I know so little about this, I probably shouldn't even post.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Jacks need to shoot better, and start games stronger. Would like to see someone other than Jill run the point, but I don't look for that to happen.
        Jill doesn't create her own shot,she needs her teamates to create situations that cause her to be open,that doesn't happen enough in my opinion.She's a great three point shooter,if she's open enough to get set.If they need a three from her, they have to get her open more out on the perimeter.Our conference foes have done a good job not allowing that to happen.She also gets some good drives to the hoop,when the opportunity presents itself.Next years seniors have to start scoring more than they have so far in their carreers,or we're going to be really scoring "challenged " next year.

Comment

I would not be the most surprised person if USD caught OR. I simply do not think OR is as good as everyone expected. I have watched them 3 or 4 times and they could have easily lost to Oakland and SDSU at their place. With USD coming to the Summit, NDSU will clearly get better and the Jackrabbits being solid year after year the OR Eagles may be glad they are leaving the Summit for more than travel reasons!

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post

Comment

Working...
          X