Big road trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big road trip

We play IPFW tomorrow (Sat) Without Rosado, they don't seem to be near the threat they were with her.However,they have a lot of pride and alway's give the Jacks their best effort,and its at their home .We can really clean up on the glass with our height advantage,as they seem lacking in that department.The only way i see them upsetting us is if they are super hot shooting(unlikely with our defense),we can't hit anything ourselves (we've gotten past that,i believe) coupled with some other thing ,such as we play without any fire and they're like 5 energizer bunnies out there.Play a decent game,and we should head to Oakland with another win on our record.

Re: Big road trip

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    We play IPFW tomorrow (Sat) Without Rosado, they don't seem to be near the threat they were with her.However,they have a lot of pride and alway's give the Jacks their best effort,and its at their home .We can really clean up on the glass with our height advantage,as they seem lacking in that department.The only way i see them upsetting us is if they are super hot shooting(unlikely with our defense),we can't hit anything ourselves (we've gotten past that,i believe) coupled with some other thing ,such as we play without any fire and they're like 5 energizer bunnies out there.Play a decent game,and we should head to Oakland with another win on our record.
    Sounds good to me.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Did they finally shut down Rosado ? It was painful to watch her struggle to get up and down the floor in the game at Brookings. She is a really good player when healthy.With Oakland's point guard also out,we are getting these two teams at a good time.

Comment

today against NDSU is Oaklands Homecoming Games. No football hence Homecoming Basketball. hopefully OU will be really up for this game and have that homecoming hangover come monday night and play bad. Last year Jacks won by 20 something.

Comment

imo, think it is a little early to say jacks have gotten past offensive struggles. altho, don't get me wrong, i hope you are right! just think we need to see more consistency. playing on the road this weekend, i still think defense will be key (and yes, offense was great on the road at ndsu). big weekend---a sweep would be huge.

Comment

We need to see more consistency before we say that. Defense will always be key.
            Great moments are born from great opportunities.
            ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Did they finally shut down Rosado ? It was painful to watch her struggle to get up and down the floor in the game at Brookings. She is a really good player when healthy.With Oakland's point guard also out,we are getting these two teams at a good time.
              Oops....might have spoken too soon,all i know for sure is she hasn't played in their last three games.....if she play's,the game will be much more difficult,obviously.

Comment

Working...
              X