injuries.....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injuries.....................

has there been any updates on waytashek? unless i missed something, i'm believing we won't see her the rest of this year. that was a tough break for her and the jacks when she went down. sure hope it comes along---wishing her the best!

Re: injuries.....................

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
    has there been any updates on waytashek? unless i missed something, i'm believing we won't see her the rest of this year. that was a tough break for her and the jacks when she went down. sure hope it comes along---wishing her the best!
    From what I understand and have heard they are shutting Waytashek completly down to heal and expect to rec a medical redshirt for her. Also, I see Megan Stewart setting on the bench for and extended period. My understanding of her injury was a simple sprain? Apprarently not so?

Tough break for both of those yound ladies.

Good win last night over the Yotes. I think that is 29 of the last 31 meetings.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
      From what I understand and have heard they are shutting Waytashek completly down to heal and expect to rec a medical redshirt for her. Also, I see Megan Stewart setting on the bench for and extended period. My understanding of her injury was a simple sprain? Apprarently not so?

Tough break for both of those yound ladies.

Good win last night over the Yotes. I think that is 29 of the last 31 meetings.

GBGBGJ
      I am guessing Stuart has the dreaded high ankle sprain,which takes longer to heal.

Comment

thanks for the info. not a surprise. if ms has high ankle sprain, might not see her till summit championships---or last couple of games.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
          thanks for the info. not a surprise. if ms has high ankle sprain, might not see her till summit championships---or last couple of games.
          Actually, it was just a sprain (not high ankle) and she was practicing this week and they were planning on suiting her up for the USD women's game, but the ankle showed a little swelling after her last practice and they decided to wait, according to AJ. Assume she will probably be dressed for NDSU game.

Comment

Working...
          X