Floor Seats at Frost for USD game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Seats at Frost for USD game.

Denny Everson has donated his two court side seats for the SDSU v. USD women’s game on January 16 to the Yankton Jackrabbit Club. He asked that we auction them off to anyone interested.

If you are interested, please submit your bid to me. I will update you as to the high bid and you can bid up from there. Bidding closes at midnight Thursday the 12th.

Thanks to Denny and Jan. Proceeds go to the Yankton Jackrabbit Club.

If the moderators object please feel free to remove. Bids will not be blind and there are bidders outside of the forum. YJC funds are used to support an endowment that provides scholarships to Yankton area athletes attending SDSU.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Floor Seats at Frost for USD game.

Bid is at $150, going in $10 increments. I am down to 2 bidders and will close things tomorrow night to assist with ticket delivery. Cash is fine, checks should be made out to the Yankton Jackrabbit Club.

If anyone is interested reply or PM me. Thanks again.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I am looking forward to the pounding that the Jacks are about to lay on the Yotes on Monday. It could get ugly. All that is needed is to allow the Yotes to shoot and they will graciously miss most of the time. Than they will allow a fairly easy rebound. I think the key will be to keep an uptempo game as the Yotes are the best in a half court defense. The crowd will naturally assist towards a more uptempo game. I am predicting 73-51 Jacks.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
        I am looking forward to the pounding that the Jacks are about to lay on the Yotes on Monday. It could get ugly. All that is needed is to allow the Yotes to shoot and they will graciously miss most of the time. Than they will allow a fairly easy rebound. I think the key will be to keep an uptempo game as the Yotes are the best in a half court defense. The crowd will naturally assist towards a more uptempo game. I am predicting 73-51 Jacks.
        It will depend on which Jacks team shows up. If it's the good-shooting Jacks,your prediction is probably right. If it's the first-half team from last night,it could be much closer.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          It will depend on which Jacks team shows up. If it's the good-shooting Jacks,your prediction is probably right. If it's the first-half team from last night,it could be much closer.

Agree. There is a Jeckel and Hyde (sp) syndrone with this team. Fortuneately one thing that our Women Jacks usually bring to the table is good defense. WE will defend and we will rebound. If the offense shows up it should be no contest. I have not seen the Yotes play but they have competed with some pretty good teams. Jacks 75 Yotes 61.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
          X