Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ipfw gdt

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    Young with 18. Lingle with 14 and 11 rebounds. Edie with 12.

It's nice to see Lingle play well. We need her and Sunnaborg to contribute.
    Strop also had her best offensive game in a long time. She had been getting so few minutes that I was starting to wonder if she had run over AJ's dog or something.

Comment

nice to see the offense come thru! btw, anyone have the attendance figures?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        Jacks only undefeated team in the Summit. UMKC takes out ORU 92 79 GBGBGJ
        Holy cow I checked the stats and umkc had one play go 9-10 on 3 and play the whole game and only score 43 points. Not a bad day at work.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
          around 1500

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
            around 1500
            thanks, rabbitden. just checked box score on Yahoo!---1539

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                4 days 4 wins between the Men and Women. Nice!
                A very good thing
                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Strop also had her best offensive game in a long time. She had been getting so few minutes that I was starting to wonder if she had run over AJ's dog or something.
                  Ha! AJ and Laurie have a cat, I believe. (think I saw a picture of their son on facebook with the cat)

Good win for the lady rabbits. Man that tough out of conference schedule can make it tough, but it really seems to toughen the ladies up.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                    Ha! AJ and Laurie have a cat, I believe. (think I saw a picture of their son on facebook with the cat)

Good win for the lady rabbits. Man that tough out of conference schedule can make it tough, but it really seems to toughen the ladies up.
                    "Lady Rabbits?" AAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH....

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                      "Lady Rabbits?" AAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH....

In the animal world a lady rabbit (female rabbit) is called a doe. Please don't call the SDSU women's team doe's. They are the JACKS or JACKRABBITS!!! Just sayin!!
                      When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Jacks looked like a team on a mission. This was the complete effort that we've been hoping to see the Jacks play. Jill was nailing threes like she wants to get ahead of IPFW for the 3's Summit league record. I want Jill to build that record so high, that it's still the mark in 20-30 years. Katie Lingle comes of the bench, and scores a double-double in only 18 min. Ashley Eide misses a double-double by one rebound. The inside game was fabulous, 28 pts in paint, 25 pts from bench. 19-7 assists lead, 50-35 reb leads.

Jacks are on top of Summit, and go to their arch-nemisis for staying there this upcoming weekend. If Jacks get by ORU this weekend, WATCH OUT

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                          Jacks looked like a team on a mission. This was the complete effort that we've been hoping to see the Jacks play. Jill was nailing threes like she wants to get ahead of IPFW for the 3's Summit league record. I want Jill to build that record so high, that it's still the mark in 20-30 years. Katie Lingle comes of the bench, and scores a double-double in only 18 min. Ashley Eide misses a double-double by one rebound. The inside game was fabulous, 28 pts in paint, 25 pts from bench. 19-7 assists lead, 50-35 reb leads.

Jacks are on top of Summit, and go to their arch-nemisis for staying there this upcoming weekend. If Jacks get by ORU this weekend, WATCH OUT
                          There must not have been much defense in the UMKC defeating ORU 92-79 game.There where 132 shots taken,71 by ORU and 62 by the Roos.Sounds like a lot of runn'n and gunn'n to me.UMKC out rebounded ORU 44 -17 . I think if you can keep ORU from capitalizing on turnovers and steals,they are very beatable.UMKC played them at their game and beat them,but they were unbeleivably hot shooting,or ORU can't play defense and was more interested in scoring than playing defense.Hall-Jones is a small quick gaurd who's extremely suited for that kind of game.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            There must not have been much defense in the UMKC defeating ORU 92-79 game.There where 132 shots taken,71 by ORU and 62 by the Roos.Sounds like a lot of runn'n and gunn'n to me.UMKC out rebounded ORU 44 -17 . I think if you can keep ORU from capitalizing on turnovers and steals,they are very beatable.UMKC played them at their game and beat them,but they were unbeleivably hot shooting,or ORU can't play defense and was more interested in scoring than playing defense.Hall-Jones is a small quick gaurd who's extremely suited for that kind of game.
                            Hope I get to see the Jacks game vs UMKC. Hall-Jones won't dare come into the paint against the Jacks, not with Sunnarborg, Dietel, or Lingle in there. Good luck Hall-Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post

Now that the teams firing on all cylinders,Jill's much more effective.Hope she gets it really going and passes Boese from IPFW

On a side note, i think Hall -Jones is leading the Summit in 3 fg % so far this year.That was before the 9-10 last night
                              My bad , Luper and Boese are leading,Jill and Hall-Jones are right behing at 36.5 %

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                                I also think Strop should get a few more minutes playing time ,she works hard and usually contributes to the teams success in some way or another.We've got so many good players, maybe AJ goes with who's hot and who's not?

Comment

Working...
                                X