GDT--St. Cloud State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT--St. Cloud State

Can't get video,they should have a back up system ,they aren't going to sell very many subscriptions if they can't deliver.

Comment

Honestly, if Neulion is going to mess up, this is the game to do it on... but they better have it figured out by tomorrow at 1 pm. I will be quite upset if I can't watch the men play against a very good Western Michigan team.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Jills seven of eleven on 3 ptrs.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          Can't get video,they should have a back up system ,they aren't going to sell very many subscriptions if they can't deliver.
          My problem also. Had the picture and audio the first half, now just have "Please Stand By".

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            My problem also. Had the picture and audio the first half, now just have "Please Stand By".
            Same here...the whole 2nd half.

Comment

The video is back but the game's over.
              An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
              US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Nice win. We gotta shoot better than 56% from the line though. In a close game that's gonna kill us.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I was there. Hard to say too much, SCSU was way overmatched. Jacks turned it over way too much and looked lost against the zone. FT shooting was terrible. Paluch and Eide looked good. Boever looks slow, shaky at best, perhaps just nerves. Young was wide open on most shots and buried them, impressive. Fr frontcourt players have promise. We will know a lot more come Sunday. Heiser and Waytashek were both pretty gimpy on the bench.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

What happened to Waytashek? I thought her knee was OK. Are they holding her out as a precaution?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      Boever looks slow, shaky at best, perhaps just nerves. .
                      Perhaps not playing in a competitive game in almost two years ?

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                        What happened to Waytashek? I thought her knee was OK. Are they holding her out as a precaution?
                        AJ said in pregame that her knee was a little sore and Tara had a sprained ankle but he wasn't worried about them and they should return in a few days

Comment

She (Gabby) made a very nice one on one steal with her counter part bringing the ball up court....i think she's just rusty,and maybe not fully trusting her knee at this point...just guessing,maybe it just takes time,she's got plenty of that left.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            She (Gabby) made a very nice one on one steal with her counter part bringing the ball up court....i think she's just rusty,and maybe not fully trusting her knee at this point...just guessing,maybe it just takes time,she's got plenty of that left.
                            I'll say this, coming from someone who's had a knee injury...unfortunately it's something you never forget. That was 15 years ago and I still have "relapses" of the event and get shivers and have to straighten my legs....and I'm not nearly as hard on my knee as ball players are on their's on a consistent basis.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                            X