• Indiana or Iona?

Vaporia ratings

#53 Indiana
    #155 Iona

playing at Indiana.

I'll pick Indiana by 10.

Then Indiana to SDSU to bring our record to 3-1 vs Big 10! ;D

Re: Indiana or Iona?

Well the game is in frost Weds. or thursday. A WNIT rep. announced it.

Comment

The Indiana vs. Iona game is not going to be played untill monday at 7:30 ET

Comment

another 3 OT would be nice :

Comment

Originally posted by tdhummel
          A little noreaster has kept Iona from getting out of New York.

Comment

Originally posted by tdhummel
            This is good news for Rabbit fans. Whoever wins this game will have two less days to rest their legs when they come to Brookings, assuming the next game will still be on Wednesday or Thursday.

Comment

The game day will be announced today, and will be played here Wednesday or Thursday night. Jackrabbit season and mini-pack ticket holders who want their seats should e-mail the ticket office today to hold their seats (I'm not sure, but they might honor e-mail or phone calls on Monday, since they have announced that tickets will go on sale to the public at 1 p.m. on Monday).

Comment

I don't know if it's been announced on here but the game is Thursday at 7 p.m.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031
                  I don't know if it's been announced on here but the game is Thursday at 7 p.m.
                  What is your source saying the game is at 7:00 on Thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                    [quote author=SDSUJack3031 link=1174184475/0#7 date=1174254608]I don't know if it's been announced on here but the game is Thursday at 7 p.m.
                    What is your source saying the game is at 7:00 on Thursday?[/quote]
                    I have to ask the same thing since they just posted the date of the game will be announced Monday on GoJacks.com:
                    http://www3.sdstate.edu/athletics/Ne...cfm?Id=46,5833

Comment

I'd personally prefer a Wednesday game at Frost. It'd mean less work having to miss to get in line. We shall see.

Comment

Although I haven't heard any info on when it will be....logically it will likely be Thurs. night considering the Indiana-Iona game is Monday night. A Wed. game doesn't give either team much time to get to Brookings.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack
                          Although I haven't heard any info on when it will be....logically it will likely be Thurs. night considering the Indiana-Iona game is Monday night.  A Wed. game doesn't give either team much time to get to Brookings.  
                          Although if your Iona, you play in Indiana tomorrow night, then what do you do? Probably fly to Sioux Falls the next morning or stay there one more day. I think you would rather get here Tuesday and play on Wednesday rather then sit around. Indiana winning would be a different story, they would probably want the Tuesday off to prepare and rest, then fly over on Wed.

Comment

I have heard from the parent of a player that the team has been informed that the game will indeed be on Thursday at 7:00 pm.

Comment

Here is from the WNIT site posted in the last couple hours:

Third Round Games
                              Wednesday, March 21
                              Hofstra at South Carolina, 7 p.m. ET
                              Thursday, March 22
                              Auburn at Virginia Tech, 7 p.m. ET
                              Illinois/Utah winner at Kansas State, 7 p.m. CT
                              Mississippi State at Western Kentucky/Minnesota winner, 7 p.m. CT
                              Ball State/Kentucky winner at Wisconsin, 7 p.m. CT
                              Oregon at Wyoming, 7 p.m. MT
                              Date to be decided
                              Indiana/Iona winner at South Dakota State, Wed. or Thur.
                              Site, date to be decided
                              Virginia/Charlotte winner vs. South Florida/Coppin State winner, Wed. or Thur.

Comment

Working...
                              X