AR-LR (both home and away)

Away
    Middle TN St.
    Marquette (starts a home/home)

Home
    Utah St.
    Kansas St.
    Washington St

9 OOC's accounted for. Leaves 2, maybe 3 games tops to add for OOC games? Of those 9, only Washington St. didn't play post-season in 2011 tourneys.

Another GREAT line-up of WBB games.

Re: 2011-12 Schedule

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    From TV's Tuesday Tidbits -

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...rgusleader.com

OOC games
    Cancun (2 games)
    AR-LR (both home and away)

Away
    Middle TN St.
    Marquette (starts a home/home)

Home
    Utah St.
    Kansas St.
    Washington St

9 OOC's accounted for. Leaves 2, maybe 3 games tops to add for OOC games? Of those 9, only Washington St. didn't play post-season in 2011 tourneys.

Another GREAT line-up of WBB games.
    Agree. We will be in Cancun, anyone else going?
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Marquette loses their top four scorers to graduation,so it's a good time, from our perspective, to schedule them.Their top returners are a 6'3" FR G-F,who scored an average of 6.5 ppg,and a 6-1 so F who scored 7.5 ppg last year.Against mostly Big East competition,that's not too bad,and they should improve a bit with last years experience behind them.I'm sure they'll get very good replacements for the five seniors they graduate this year.They should be a very young and relatively inexperienced team.We play them home and home, so we should see any improvement when we play them at Frost in 2 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Agree. We will be in Cancun, anyone else going?
        Will see you there!!

Comment

Per Terry Vandrovec Twitter:

Looks like the SDSU vs. K-State women's basketball game at Frost Arena will be held Dec. 10. http://bit.ly/lWS2wl

Comment

AJ's going to be on Terry V's live chat today,Terry usually says AJ's pretty tight lipped so here's your chance to get some answers to any searing questions you may have.Ask lots of questions,i'll be at work and social networking sites are filtered out.It's nice to get a chance to ask questions directly to AJ himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BudLight Jackrabbit View Post
              Per Terry Vandrovec Twitter:

Looks like the SDSU vs. K-State women's basketball game at Frost Arena will be held Dec. 10. http://bit.ly/lWS2wl

I will be there! Actually I'll b at most of the home games.
              Great moments are born from great opportunities.
              ---Herb Brooks

Comment

don't know where else to put this, but Dom Izzo is reporting a major loss for NDSU's WBB team. sucks for her. From his twitter feed:
                DomIzzoWDAY
                Devastating loss for #Bison women's basketball team: Senior guard Katie Birkel is out for the season with a torn ACL #NDSU

Comment

Our future opponent Middle Tenn. State U is leading number twelve ranked Penn State at the half 32-26.Hope they can hang on and that i didn't jinx them.It will really make our game with them much more important if they can knock off a ranked team.

Looks like i did jinx them,as Penn state has a 10 point lead after being down by ten earlier.Just when you think you've got these ranked teams right where you want them, they turn up the intensity and pull away.This is twice Penn State has trailed at the half,they must make excellent adjustments to their game at half time.Oh well,MTSU scared them for a lot of the game anyway.

Wow,i've never seen a team get stuck on a number like that(watching ESPN scores)Got me wondering what happened.Once they reached 49, they just couldn't score.Wow,Penn goes on a 19-0 run to end the game.Fate in basketball can turn on a dime.Tough luck for the Blue Raiders.

Speaking of strange coincidences,last year we started out the game falling behind 19-0, yesterday,MTSU finished out their game with Penn State on the wrong side of a 19-0 run.How wierd is that?
                  http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...ight=mtsu+sdsu
                  Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-14-2011, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X