Congratulations on a great season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations on a great season

I have every belief that your team will be seen again and again in the postseason and that one day South Dakota State University will be hosting first round games.

Perhaps X and SDSU should do a home and home series. Nothing like a quality opponent and an opportunity to go and see Mt. Rushmore.

Congratulations, Jackrabbits on an outstanding season. We will do our best to continue your tradition of only losing to Final Four participants!!

Re: Congratulations on a great season

Originally posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    I have every belief that your team will be seen again and again in the postseason and that one day South Dakota State University will be hosting first round games.

Perhaps X and SDSU should do a home and home series. Nothing like a quality opponent and an opportunity to go and see Mt. Rushmore.

Congratulations, Jackrabbits on an outstanding season. We will do our best to continue your tradition of only losing to Final Four participants!!
    Completely agree on the Home and Home series.

FYI, Mount Rushmore and South Dakota State University on completely different sides of the state (about a 6 hr drive).

Comment

We don't care to lose period,but, thanks for posting and good luck for the rest of the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Completely agree on the Home and Home series.

FYI, Mount Rushmore and South Dakota State University on completely different sides of the state (about a 6 hr drive).

True, but if I'm going to South Dakota, I'm making the trip!!

Comment

Thanks for the congrats. This has been a great season for Jacks WBB. and the ladies definitely grew through the season.

SDST/XU should be a desirable home/home that I'd like to see. While Jacks get fair number of Big 12/10 OOC games, I'd like to see more A-10, Horizon teams part of OOC.

Jacks will be in the thick of a good Summit league next year, and hopefully, they'll break through in the OOC and pick up some wins vs top 50 programs next year.

Great ball movement by the Jacks, but those twin peaks clogging up the center make Xavier a very rough team to play. Poor match-up for the Jacks.

Comment

I thought the same thing. Its nice playing teams that can respect each other. I would like to see a series develop with X.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

True, but if I'm going to South Dakota, I'm making the trip!!
              If you see Mt Rushmore,you might as well see Crazy Horse Monument close to Custer as well.The face portion is done,I don't think I'll see it completed in my lifetime,as it's being carved out using private donations and it's a long process.It's on a much larger scale than the Mount Rushmore carvings.I'm just guessing, but the two sights are probably 30-35 miles , if that, from each other.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                If you see Mt Rushmore,you might as well see Crazy Horse Monument close to Custer as well.The face portion is done,I don't think I'll see it completed in my lifetime,as it's being carved out using private donations and it's a long process.It's on a much larger scale than the Mount Rushmore carvings.I'm just guessing, but the two sights are probably 30-35 miles , if that, from each other.
                You might as well go see most of the things out in the Hills. A lot of interesting stuff. and they are only about 25 miles from each other. Better yet!
                Great moments are born from great opportunities.
                ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Working...
                X