Those Looking for Airfare to Cinn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Looking for Airfare to Cinn.

This message was posted by one of the Xavier fans on their board. Thought I would pass it on for him until he is officially registered here:

Thanks for coming over - I've registered on your site, and followed the email verification stage, now waiting for a moderator to approve my positng privileges.

BUT - If you want to take a message back that might help your own fans. I saw the postings about airfares up near $900-$1,000 for Cincinnati airport.

You may want to try to do the same thing us locals do, that is to avoid Cincinnati airport. Look up some fares into Dayton (60 minutes away), Lousiville (yes, that Louisville) or Indianapolis (about 90 minutes away), or Columbus (about 2 hours away). Generally there are some better deals there. I mean, your planning on renting a car anyway, right?

Sounds like you have a solid program, NCAA in all 3 years you were elibible for it. Great start. If you want to visit former nemesis Northern Kentucky University - it's only about a 15 minute side trip from Cintas Center.