Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Bandwagon Effect

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Didnt they say at the game that the selection show is next Monday? And it also says that in the link.
    I stand corrected, BY MY OWN LINK. Sorry for the confusion!

Comment

I'm tooting my own horn here.....

"It's one game...I said it last year and I'll say it this year. All these ladies have to do is make it to the League Tournament. Which they will.
      Amazing what throws this board in to a tailspin. ...
      "

You make check my forum posts....but I stand by it! These ladies didn't make me look stupid(which is very easy to do on most days)
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I'll stand up and admit I was definitely down on this team around Christmas. I actualy only made it to one women's game(NDSU) before attending all three in SF this past weekend. Only excuse is we did have our 2nd child during that time(named him AJ(just kidding AJ).
        I think with the tough FB season and the way things were going for the ladies around Christmas, I was having a tough time seeing any postives in SDSU land in general.

Thanks Ladies for showing me the season is a long one and good luck where ever you're put. To make is right...I may drive to whatever spot the NCAA puts us. God, at $4.00 a gallon I hope it's close!

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
          I'm tooting my own horn here.....

"It's one game...I said it last year and I'll say it this year. All these ladies have to do is make it to the League Tournament. Which they will.
          Amazing what throws this board in to a tailspin. ...
          "

You make check my forum posts....but I stand by it! These ladies didn't make me look stupid(which is very easy to do on most days)
          I have previously noted that posts on this board, taken in the aggregate, do seem to exhibit some bipolar traits . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Just remember every season is long. The glass can remain half full at all times as long as you get to the conference tournament.

Comment

Working...
            X