X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit Tourney 1st Round--#3 Jacks vs. #6 Bison

Sunday at 2:30

Jacks. Must. Win.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: Summit Tourney 1st Round--#3 Jacks vs. #6 Bison

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Sunday at 2:30

Jacks. Must. Win.
    playing a team in bb "back to back" always gives me the "willies".

get an attitude and spank'em again!!!

the one time i wish i had midco

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
      playing a team in bb "back to back" always gives me the "willies".

get an attitude and spank'em again!!!

the one time i wish i had midco
      Spank'em worser!!!

The women will be ready to go. The Arena is THEIR HOUSE!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

That's a big matchup, from a fan perspective. Having the men and women play back-to-back and adding in the NDSU fans will make for a fun atmosphere.

You are right, however: Jacks. Must Win.

Comment

I like our chances is all im going to say for the first round.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            That's a big matchup, from a fan perspective. Having the men and women play back-to-back and adding in the NDSU fans will make for a fun atmosphere.
            Take a look at the Bison fanboard,and you will see the attitude the average fan there has towards womens basketball. If and when ORU eliminates their mens team Saturday night,there won't be many Bison fans left on Sunday. I remember two years ago when the Bison men won the tournament,their womens team played in the semis on Monday afternoon and they had very few fans there,even when they were still in town for their mens game that night.

Comment

We were surprised also to see the lack of fans at the womens games also. There were plenty in town because of the mens game. Not sure what they had better to do.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                We were surprised also to see the lack of fans at the womens games also. There were plenty in town because of the mens game. Not sure what they had better to do.
                Not sure,but I would guess adult beverages were involved.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  That kind of "support" has to be a slap in the face to the women on the NDSU team. We hillibillies must have some great alternative entertainment options to keep our sophisticated friends from the north entertained away from the Arena.

Comment

Let's go South

Comment

while searching for a hs bb game on the radio, came across an interview with ndsu's women's coach.

some "highlights":

on oru:
                      loss of bigham really hurts because she was their leader on the floor---makes everyone better. believes they have had time to adjust and will be tough.

on the loss to the jacks:
                      was disappointed in the movement of her players once they got the ball into the post. thought their "execution" was very poor saturday night (gee, never heard a coach say that one before, lol). thought her post did an excellent job on sunnaborg and believes she will do it again. one of the things that disappointed her the most, was when they got a smaller sdsu player to guard the post, ndsu didn't recognize it and get her the ball.

on playing sdsu again:
                      stated that she was excited after she had contacted her players and learned how thrilled they were to play sdsu again.
                      she feels that ndsu will get more open shots come sunday---feels they will be ready to play their best game. also stated that no doubt they can rebound the ball well against sdsu. she says they will need to defend the 3pt shot, and, make sdsu earn anything and everything they get.

on the negative about playing sdsu:
                      sdsu is playing with more confidence than earlier in the year, and are 6-0 playing in the tourney at sf's arena.

on the positive:
                      ndsu went down to sdsu earlier and beat them---can do it again.

coach believes whoever beats sdsu has a great chance to win the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
                        while searching for a hs bb game on the radio, came across an interview with ndsu's women's coach.

some "highlights":

on oru:
                        loss of bigham really hurts because she was their leader on the floor---makes everyone better. believes they have had time to adjust and will be tough.

on the loss to the jacks:
                        was disappointed in the movement of her players once they got the ball into the post. thought their "execution" was very poor saturday night (gee, never heard a coach say that one before, lol). thought her post did an excellent job on sunnaborg and believes she will do it again. one of the things that disappointed her the most, was when they got a smaller sdsu player to guard the post, ndsu didn't recognize it and get her the ball.

on playing sdsu again:
                        stated that she was excited after she had contacted her players and learned how thrilled they were to play sdsu again.
                        she feels that ndsu will get more open shots come sunday---feels they will be ready to play their best game. also stated that no doubt they can rebound the ball well against sdsu. she says they will need to defend the 3pt shot, and, make sdsu earn anything and everything they get.

on the negative about playing sdsu:
                        sdsu is playing with more confidence than earlier in the year, and are 6-0 playing in the tourney at sf's arena.

on the positive:
                        ndsu went down to sdsu earlier and beat them---can do it again.

coach believes whoever beats sdsu has a great chance to win the tourney.

You mean IF someone beats SDSU??

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                          [/B]

You mean IF someone beats SDSU??
                          well, i can't go "back to the tape"---but, i double checked my notes. that's what i have---"whoever beats SDSU"

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            Let's go South
                            Something about this doesn't quite sound right . . .
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              Something about this doesn't quite sound right . . .
                              Lets go South, rah rah ,Lets go South, Beat Fort

Comment

Working...
                              X