Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ndsu gdt

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
    The only negative that I can think of about this game was Rotert going 2-6 in FT's and 0-4 from the 3 point line. I know that doesn't make much of a difference but I was really pleased with this game.

The big 4 stepped up. This is the 1st game this year when I think Macie, Jill, Jen and Rotert all played well. They scored 51 of the teams 64 points and did the other things to help the team. Weather it was rebounds, assists, defense, etc...; they played well.
    Turnovers or the lack there of. I wonder how many times this year we won the turnover battle. How many times have we only had 11 turnovers in a game?

I hope we play like this in SF because if we do, we'll be tough to beat.
    Not to harp on this too much,but if Kristin has another game like this,i won't be too disappointed.She finished 7-14 from the field,going 0-4 from deep, means she went 7-10 from the 2 pt range,....i'll take that!Plus she got 10 big rebounds to keep the ball out of NDSU's hands.Agree about free throws,she's normally a much better FT shooter.

Sometimes a big 2 pt shot is all that's needed to keep the scoring going,take wide open three's,but don't forget the rest of your game.Avoid scoring droughts,that's what kills a teams momentum and affects(effects/affects?) their decision making,mostly for the worse as they try and play catch up.
    If we take care of our game and play our best,i don't care who we play, we should be fine.
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-01-2011, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X