X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipfw gdt

Game about to start in Fort Wayne.

Any free video for this?

Jacks need this to have a prayer of a #3 seed.

Re: Ipfw gdt

holy cow, for once this snuck up on me, I guess working a 12 hour day helped pass the time. hope the girls at work don't mind I change the radio station.

This game is a big game, I think IPFW is overachieving but have played well, I still think we are the better team, not because I see through blue and yellow glasses, on the other hand I feel ORU has proven they are better then US for right now.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

5-4 Jacks are ahead with 16:00 left.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Jacks shooting one of eight elephants 0 of 4

Comment

Still 5 to 4. the number of points now equals the number of turnovers.

Comment

What a slug fest!!! Each team has lost a post with 2 fouls already.

If this gets into a foul fest, Jacks are deeper.

Lots of TO each way.

5 - 4 with 14 min left. 5 TO IPFW, 4 TO by Jacks.

Young to line. Gets 1st and 2nd. 7-4 Jacks. One one FG made by both teams.

Zuppe gets FG. Then picks up 2nd foul, so Zuppe out while Rotert to line. Gets both.

Comment

Jacks 2 of 14 elephants 2 -8 Jacks 10 rebounds to 5

Comment

Passionate crowd doing what they can to keep Dons in game. At under 12 TO, Jacks lead 11-8

Comment

18-12 at just under 10. Sunny picks up foul. Jacks up

Comment

the Oakland game had to set a record for the least amount of fouls called in a womens Summit game omly like 13 per team for the game. not gonna happen tonight.

Comment

570 is coming in like crap at work, usually its pretty clear so anyone else having problems? I am in SF so not sure what the deal would be.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

After a great officiating performance in Oakland, we got the "B" squad of officials tonight. They are not allowing any physical play in the post and both teams are in the bonus with 7 minutes left in the half.

Sunnaborg, Lingle, and Dietel all have two fouls.

Now they just called a double foul in the post. Winehardt from IPFW picks up her third. Rosada has two fouls.

WOW!

Jacks lead 21-14.

Comment

Young has 11 points and seven rebounds.

Comment

thank goodness for game trackers. At least IT at work doesnt block um. Young seems to be having a good offensive game according to the stats tracker.

Comment

Under 8 TO - Jacks 21-14 Dons. Jacks lead on glass 12-7, and about even TO's. Young is 3-4 from deep.

Sunny/Lingle both sitting with 2. Winert, IPFW post picks up 3rd foul. Mingell IPFW charges Macie.

Jacks are deeper, so could go well

Young travels 23-14 with under 6 min. 9th TO by Dons.

Comment

Working...
                              X