tough road trip(s).......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tough road trip(s).......

i believe this is going to really be a tough stretch to close out the season. i thought that even when i looked at the schedule at the beginning of the season. with all the "ups and downs" this season has held, would it shock me to see them end the season 0-3? pains me to say it, but, no. can the gals can pull it together and go 2-1? sure, that's not out of the question, and, think that would be a rather positive finish going into the tournament. good "betting odds" (for entertainment purposes, only!)?---1-2.

just sayin'.....

Re: tough road trip(s).......

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
    i believe this is going to really be a tough stretch to close out the season. i thought that even when i looked at the schedule at the beginning of the season. with all the "ups and downs" this season has held, would it shock me to see them end the season 0-3? pains me to say it, but, no. can the gals can pull it together and go 2-1? sure, that's not out of the question, and, think that would be a rather positive finish going into the tournament. good "betting odds" (for entertainment purposes, only!)?---1-2.

just sayin'.....
    I think they're better than 1-2,but I'm the one who said they wouldn't
    lose more games this year than the previous year ,so take it for what it's worth.

Comment

Re: tough road trip(s).......

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      I think they're better than 1-2,but I'm the one who said they wouldn't
      lose more games this year than the previous year ,so take it for what it's worth.
      yup---at the beginning of the season, i thought it would be a bit of a down year for the jacks. i posted on the site my prediction of 20-10 (4 of those losses in the summit). if i remember correctly, some people thought i was a bit harsh!

Comment

Working...
      X