Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ORU without Bigham

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

Obviously you want to see them win them all and be hot heading into the tournament. That being said, what is the best place to be seeded in the tournament, 3 or 4? Maybe the better question is who would you rather play in Sioux Falls in the second round, ORU or the Oakland/IPFW winner? I'm inclined to say bring on ORU.

SUPERBUNNY
    If the Jacks don't get the #3 seed,4 or 5 makes no difference since you get the same draw. I would like to delay playing ORU, since their starters are going to be playing major minutes and the later you play them,the more tired they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
      Well I would not count ORU down and out just yet. It will take some time for them to figure out how to play without her. They have two weeks to figure it out. I'm sure they will still be the team to beat.
      I agree. As long as Luper is healthy, ORU is a scary team. Anytime that you have a player that can fill up the bucket it makes for a tough match-up. And, it isn't like the rest of ORU's team is a bunch of walk-ons.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Here's an article from the Feb. 14 Tulsa Wold newspaper on Bingham's injury. Sounds like no official diagnosis has been made yet.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextr...B3_ULNSRo67626

Comment

Just looked at the ORU team stats - Bigham is definitely the playmaker on that team - she has 153 assists,almost twice as many as #2.By contrast,Luper only has 17.

Comment

Definitely out for rest of season.

http://tinyurl.com/63rwy2h

Comment

Working...
            X