Wiu gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wiu gdt

Nice win. some glimpses of Jacks of old. Nice to see Jill knock down some shots and get more involved in the office. Strop and Dietal with good minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      Nice win. some glimpses of Jacks of old. Nice to see Jill knock down some shots and get more involved in the office. Strop and Dietal with good minutes.
      It's good to see Strop play with some emotion - other than Macie,at times it seems that there are too many calm and collected players on this team.

Comment

Good to see that we continued to pour it on and our lead grow throughout the game. A few observations:
        *We scored off of their press. It seemed we had the attack mentality. Something we haven't seen while playing against a certain team from Oklahoma and their press.
        *Jill-Jill-Jill...I typed it three times for a reason. That girl can light it up beyond the three point line. What a shooting night she had!
        *Good to see Leah back. She has to get back in shape, and when she does she may get those big minutes back that she was getting before her injury.
        *Hannah does play with emotion, which another poster mentioned. It's nice to see that.
        *Liked Jennie S. physical play as a rebounder in this game.
        *This is just one game, so I'm not going to get too excited. But I like the direction this group has been going of late. Next weekend will be our biggest of the year to date.

Comment

Good game. Congrats, Jacks.
          Side question: What happened to Megan Waytashek? Is she hurt and out for the year?
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
            Good game. Congrats, Jacks.
            Side question: What happened to Megan Waytashek? Is she hurt and out for the year?
            AJ said in pregame that it is her knee and likely out for year. Hope she heals quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              Is Jill working in the office now?........

Comment

actually I was cheering for the refs to trip and swallow their whistles. something like 52 fouls called.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  actually I was cheering for the refs to trip and swallow their whistles. something like 52 fouls called.
                  Maybe they all got "brand new" whistles and wanted to break them in.

Seriously though, it's good to see the women playing well together,doing the things necessary to win games.That alone will go a long ways toward making this team the best they can be.Here's wishing they continue to progress against the top half of the conference teams and again take ORU out at the championship of the Summit League tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    Maybe they all got "brand new" whistles and wanted to break them in.
                    Granted, the pace of the game slowed due to all the fouls. But much of the score differential with WIU came at the FT line. Jacks absolutely CASHED IN their FT. 'Necks, not so well.

Jacks needed a game like this, especially after letting IUPUI close on them in the 2nd half. And yes, I'm talking about the WBB game, not the mens.

Comment

Working...
                    X