Gdt--asu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gdt--asu

Good God...4:19pm and no 'GDT' yet? Has interest/faith dwindled that far? I hope not. Get it done ladies! GBGBGJ
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: Gdt--asu

wish I could be there. Will still be stuck at work. hope someone can give updates on here, not always able to have the radio on.

hope the girls start to figure things out soon. 3 Keys to the game,

1. Score more points then the other team.
    2. dont let the other team score more then you.
    3. refer back to rule 1 and 2.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Rule # four keep TO's at a minimum....

Comment

Plenty of good seats still available in Frost Arena . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Live blog here...

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/sports/...ate-women-s-bb

Comment

Vandrovec's up, too:
            http://www.argusleader.com/article/9...S0202/91221041

(So it'll probably be another pretty quiet night here . . .)
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

ahh, good thing I found out work does not block the stat tracker. I cant get blogs to open but that work so i am sort of following a long. so far its an ok start from looking at the stats.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

no app for blog. Can I get an update?

Comment

53-48 ASU, 6:30 to go 2nd half

It's been pretty tight all night long, ASU's had a lead but it's never been big . . .

Good game, actually . . .
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

And 63-52 ASU is your final.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

This team needs to figure $hit out...Pronto!

Getting beat by 30 in Frost this Saturday against IOWA will NOT be F-ING acceptable. And playing like this...it WILL happen.

I find it sickining that our best teams were transition teams. This team would lose by 30-40 points to the SDSU teams of 2-3-4 years ago!!!

STEP UP SENIORS!!

Go Jacks!!
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

You cant win with 20+ TO, the mens teams can attest to that, you cant win with your leaders afraid to take a shots. Fine if you go cold from the outside make oppotunities for yourself- go to the hoop and FINISH. lack of finishing is a lack of focus. is it just a coincidence that when Laurie left our TOs went way up, and guard play seems to have gone down hill.... just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          And 63-52 ASU is your final.
                          Only 4 points the last 6 minutes. There is no leadership when its crunch time. The only ones who can make that happen are the players with AJ helping them. Gut check time is definitely here and right now we are lacking in guts. Even over the radio you can sense that they don't have the instinct it takes to will themselves to control the game. 1 basket for both Young and Rotert in the 1st half. Need someone to assert themselves regardless of their experience, tenure. This is a game that recent SDSU teams would have won.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            Only 4 points the last 6 minutes. There is no leadership when its crunch time. The only ones who can make that happen are the players with AJ helping them. Gut check time is definitely here and right now we are lacking in guts. Even over the radio you can sense that they don't have the instinct it takes to will themselves to control the game. 1 basket for both Young and Rotert in the 1st half. Need someone to assert themselves regardless of their experience, tenure. This is a game that recent SDSU teams would have won.

Even last years team would've put this team away by 20+. PATHETIC display. For me, the "kid's gloves" are off in regards to this team.
                            I'm just glad I wasn't there...I'm sure with 1600 fans sitting quietly on their hands...like usual, I would've probably gotten tossed.

TIGHTEN IT UP...NOW!!

Go Jacks!!
                            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Tuned in to the webcast late...probably with 8-9 minutes to go in the game. My observation was that Arizona State was a more athletic team than the Jacks. Just saying.
                              When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Working...
                              X