Ndsu-gdt-women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ndsu-gdt-women

Go Jacks. My prediction is jacks 73-Bison 56.

Re: Ndsu-gdt-women

Sdsucollegian.com is blogging again today for both games...

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/sports/live-sports-blog

Comment

I hope that this thread is so bare because everyone is at the game or busy watching

Comment

This team needs a lot of work...

Comment

SDSU DOWN 4 to Bison. 6:53 left in Game. NDSU 62- SDSU 58

Jacks lose, I'm VERY SURPRISED.

Comment

disappointed going to be a long season. the infection that afflicted the men the last few years has hit the women. why AJ doesnt play Heiser is baffling. she cant do any worse than the other girls.

Comment

Honestly, NDSU was the better team tonight. Their point guard is really really good. Plucker finally looks like she is healthy and playing well for them. We really are not playing well. I forget who said Macie is not healthy and I agree 100% she is no where near the player we need her to be right now. Sunny looks good, but I'm really confused where the rest of our Sr's and Jr's are at right now. This is just weird for a Jackrabbit women's basketball team.
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Did SDSU forget to play defense tonight? And not to be mean, but seniors should not be making freshman mistakes. Like they say on Monday Night Football pregame, "Come'on man!!!"
                Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

I thought coming in, that this might be the night the streak ends.

I wish I were wrong.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Tonight was the first time in a long time that NDSU looked quicker and more athletic than we did - how that happens over the course of one off season is a good question. Our girls had no foot speed whatsoever and nobody besides Sunny seemed to want to score the basketball.
                    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                      Our girls had no foot speed whatsoever...
                      I was mentioning the same thing at halftime and after the game. This is by far the slowest team we've had since the move to DI.
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

We struggle with guard play and NDSU is much quicker. We shot poorly and had many defensive breakdowns. We've been spoiled in recent years. This season could be much different.
                        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I was surprised that in both TV's blog and article in the Argus that AJ didn't agree that the Jacks were out-played. It was apparent to me that we were out-worked,out-hustled and yes, out-coached. The defensive effort was not good,and the offense was either not run well,or NDSU did an excellent job of knowing what we were going to run. When your go-to scorer plays 33 minutes and takes 6 shots,something is not working. Also,where was Steph Paluch during the last 3 minutes - I thought she was one of the keys during the run to pull even.

Comment

How much, if any, has Laurie Melum not sitting on the bench hurt us? I'm not in the know, just wondering what those who are more knowledgable think.
                            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

My observation from Row 15, Section DD....we don't/didn't have an outside game.
                              When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Working...
                              X