Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Exhibition vs St. Cloud

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
    I know it's early but there are a few things I'm going to watch unfold.
    1) Who will the PG be? I know that Macie can play there but who else? We have several players that can bring the ball up the court but can they do it quickly with their eyes up the court? There were a couple times when we outran them up the court but the PG didn't see it. Kristen would of had a couple of Maria type layups but the ball didn't get there.
    2) Who will play down low? We have the 2 Jen's but who else will play down there. Schutt isn't a big scorer but she is great at defense and passing. I don't know what to think of Lingle, yet. I don't think she looked a lot better than last year. She has a scorers mentality. That will be a good thing when she gets the low post moves down. I didn't see enough of Stroup to get a feel for her the other night.
    3) I was a little worried about scoring but I think that will sort itself out. I think with players like Eide and Dietel we have enough scoring options. They won't put up 20+ every night but over 10 points/game should be doable. The main scorers will be Rotart, Macie, Jill, Sunnarborg and maybe Waytashek.
    When she is healthy,Gabby's biggest strength is getting the ball up the floor through traffic at full speed - sometimes she would get in trouble because she would beat the rest of the team up the floor and get in situations where she had nowhere to go with the ball. If Macie comes back at full strength,I would like to see Gabby redshirt so she has four healthy years to compete.

Comment

Working...
    X