It's time for TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's time for TV

WELL- I WATCHED THE GIRLS tourney on tv AND HE CALLED THE COACH from Vermillion by a players last name (not his own), and asked the pres of Blk Hills U about the Engineering program (they are lib arts/ wrong school)..... to say a few things.

I think he needed a cheat sheet to refer to....

Comment

Whoever does the mens jacks from wnax i think its oster but not shure.. best announcer ive ever heard makes you think that your in frost arena beside him..

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitz
        WELL- I WATCHED THE GIRLS  tourney on tv AND HE CALLED THE COACH from  Vermillion by a players last name (not his own), and asked the pres of Blk Hills U about the Engineering program (they are lib arts/ wrong school)..... to say a few things.

I think he needed a cheat sheet to refer to....
        After she corrected him and told him that SD Tech was the engineering school, he still said, "But you got a lot of fine engineers that have graduated from BHSU. Here's your sign Tom.

L

Comment

IT WAS ACUTALLY PAINFULLY FUNNY TO WATCH. BUT WHEN HE INTERVIEWED THE COACH AND THEN CALLED THE COACH BY A PLAYERS LAST NAME I THOUGHT ..... GET HIM A CHEAT SHEET OR AN EAR PEICE SO SOME ONE CAN TELL HIM THE ANSWER!

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22
            Whoever does the mens jacks from wnax i think its oster but not shure.. best announcer ive ever heard makes you think that your in frost arena beside him..
            Steve Imming(sp) announces SDSU men's basketball and football for WNAX.

Comment

Ok he is a class act also anouncing..

As far as confusing BHSU and SDSM&T alot of people east of the river get them confused.. neither athletic programs are outstanding and they are NAIA and get little to no attention east of the river.. Alot of people think there the same college.. I attend BHSU and some of my friends thought I was going to become an engineer...(I am far from that smart), until I started looking into colleges I even thought they were the same college...

Comment

Is there anymore talk about the Govenor trying to get this game or the potential game on Sunday televised? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22
                  Ok he is a class act also anouncing..

As far as confusing BHSU and SDSM&T alot of people east of the river get them confused.. neither athletic programs are outstanding and they are NAIA and get little to no attention east of the river.. Alot of people think there the same college.. I attend BHSU and some of my friends thought I was going to become an engineer...(I am far from that smart), until I started looking into colleges I even thought they were the same college...
                  This explains alot.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                    [quote author=joeboo22 link=1174351723/15#20 date=1174516645]Ok he is a class act also anouncing..

This explains alot.[/quote]

Sure does.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                      [quote author=jackmd link=1174351723/15#22 date=1174528035][quote author=joeboo22 link=1174351723/15#20 date=1174516645]Ok he is a class act also anouncing..

This explains alot.[/quote]

Sure does.[/quote]
                      In the word's of sambini +++++++++

Comment

Working...
                      X